Forum Posts

Why I no longer buy eIS items from US

This is a prime example of why I am sticking to what little purchasing I do these days on eBay to Canadian sellers. I was watching an item in San Antonio Tx. The seller put out an offer for $20 USD for the item that was listed for $28 USD. I turned d...

GSP for Canadian buyer

I have been buying on ebay for a very long time. Like how they are trying to improve both seller and buyer experience but the GSP program isn't suitable for Canadian buyers. You buy an item. It gets ship with let say usps then transfers hand to pbi t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unable to see the "I didn't receive it" option

Hello everyone, I purchased a couple of Canadian coins from a seller in Canada who shipped them via Canada Post lettermail (ie. no tracking). It is now well past the last estimated delivery date so I want to open an INR claim, however the "I didn't r...

Seller is trying to "Pull a Fast One"?

I oredered some Rear Brake Pads for my car.I checked the "Fitment Chart" which confirmed they fit my car.I ordered them and they arrived very fast.When I opened them up and looked, they were too small.I Contacted the Seller and told them the problem;...

Rear Brake Pads.png

Resolved! USPS delivered my package to some guy in the US?

So I got something shipping from the US to Canada, latest update was just a few minutes ago. USPS texted me saying that someone in Glendale Heights, Illinois picked up my package from the post office. Is this right?? How could they have messed up tha...

• 83 replies
  • 7 helpful

AppleExpress, the delivery service from hell again?

I've read pretty much only bad reviews of AppleExpress delivery services here, in the Toronto or Vancouver Area. And now they have entered the Montreal area too it seems, with the same level of quality! I purchased an item through GSP, and the last l...

• 17 replies
  • 1 helpful

Allstate Protection Plan

Hi folks I made a purchase recently and per the listing I was to receive a post-purchase reminder to buy the Allstate Protection Plan. I have yet to receive that and I want to make sure that I get the plan. How do I make this happen? Thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Awkward Conversation

Can anybody help me with how to end an uncomfortable conversation with a seller?I bought something from her and when I messaged her to see when she was planning to ship she replied and also expressed a whole bunch of troubling circumstances in her li...

Shipping? 10X what it used to be?

Seems to be happening across the board. Shipping is far to overpriced for the size / weight of items being sent out.. Thanks Vanguard and Blackrock for taking over another area of the North American sector so that you corrupt !@#$ can leach even more...

ebay no longer sending emails for purchases

Is eBay no long emailing you when you purchase an item via Buy Now? I have purchased 3 items from two different sellers and never received any sort of confirmation via email. Only email receipt I have is from Paypal for payment. The items show up in ...

a buyer is not disclosing an item as original and Authentic or if it's a reprint? buyer has to know?

This item is a Hockey card lot! It's not right that the seller that i have contacted is not answering an important question before going into a bid! All other sellers ive delt with have diclosed wether the item is original, Authentic or fake or a Rep...

Where is The Wish List

The "Wish List" is no longer in the drop down under "My eBay". Why did they move it? They don't want us buying anything? Crazy...

Item Arrived Damaged so is a Full Refund in Order?

I ordered headphones from a top rated seller that could not charge. Upon trial and error with different charging cables, I deemed the issue to be a fault with the internal components of the headphones themselves. Will I receive a full refund since th...

Ebay guarrantee

Thank u Ebay for a very professional and friendly resolution to an item that was never shipped hats off to ur friendly staff and fairness

• 0 replies
  • 2 helpful

EBay globe shipping US to Canada

Make sure you tell the seller thousands of time to pack safe if your items are delicate and fragile!!I purchased a few pieces of antique porcelain from the States, paid for high shipping and duties, waited for 31 days for them to arrive. Finally, the...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedbacks

Purchased item on ebay, I am being asked to leave a feedback! Seller has not left me a feedback yet. Is this proper procedure?

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay took my money and the return

bought a prodcut and had to return it as the item was damaged seller took till the last day to provide the Trackign number , they sent me the return label seller didnt follow the ebay process and instead sent to my email, this is fine howver if they ...

USPS status codes for delivery

For anyone interested here are the meanings behind the various USPS phrases for items in transit. Useful for buyers and sellers.Where is my package? Tracking Status Help Full details/explanations using direct page links: USA - USPS https://faq.usps.c...

lotzofuniquegoodies_0-1703191560378.png

eBay Send claims something was delivered when it wasn't

"eBay Send" says that my items was delivered at 7:35 a.m. on Tuesday, November 28, and it certainly was NOT and I have never seen anything delivered that early. It is now Monday, December 4, at 5:10 p.m. and eBay is insisting I have something that de...

On returns, eBay does not refund imports costs

Just a heads up that when a Canadian buyer purchases an item from a USA seller, and the seller uses eBay shipping, if the item is returned because it is not as described, the buyer gets stuck with the duty, Canadian taxes and Canada Post handling fee...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Re: Multiple item purchases eIS from USA

Hot off the presses: Our international shipping program, eBay International Shipping, keeps getting better! Sellers have been asking for combined shipping – the ability to package multiple items from one order in one shipment – and we are excited to ...

Outrageous Shipping Cost to Canada from the USA.

Just a general question.. What is it with the shipping cost out of the USA to Canada... When I was recently looking to purchase a small travel tool kit for my motorcycle, I found two similar kits. Both were being shipped from Pennsylvania. Shipping c...

Your item is being inspected on shipping hub

Hello can somebody explain why my package is being inspected at the shipping hub for 3 days, I just don't understand what they are doing can someone explain it to me please ? Thank you.

• 54 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Why did my package from the UK go to the US and not to me (Canada)? They used the GSP

I ordered someone from the UK who used the global shipping program to ship my item and i was tracking the order to see where it goes and it started with Royal Mail and then to some other shipping service. It says it delivered on the status but that j...