How to have retaliatory negative feedback removed?

Ok, so here's the deal. I sell hockey cards and today was contacted by a buyer asking why they hadn't received their card. I immediately recognized the username. After some quick research on a card trading site, I noticed that this user has become notorious as of late for purchasing high-end cards and then claiming that they haven't received them. If I recall correctly, this instance involving me would be the 6th supposed case of mail not being delivered to this person in the past month (so it's pretty much guaranteed this person is actually receiving the cards)

So I informed the person of their reputation and also said that I would not be taken advantage of. In return I received two profanity-laced messages and then a negative feedback. I have already reported the buyer, is there anything else I can do to have the negative feedback removed?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

How to have retaliatory negative feedback removed?

The feedback doesn't qualify for removal. You should put the buyer on your blocked bidders list if you haven't already.

You can also respond to their comment that they are known to file false claims of non-receipt.

Is there a way for you to ship the cards with tracking or recordable delivery confirmation especially for your expensive cards? I know cards are small and lightweight but it may be worth your sanity to do it even if you still only charge the buyer $3 for shipping.

I would suggest that when the price goes up to a certain point, ship the card with tracking or delivery confirmation to protect yourself against false claims.You could place a card in a box or whatever is needed to make it qualify for tracking or DC.

By the way, the buyer has 18 retractions so who's the loser?

Non paying buyers deserve unpaid item strikes.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply