Molson ring prices are out of control and are being generated by sellers greed. Not worth $10.00

Why is it that we as buyers must be subject to a sellers whim on prices for the Molson Ring products. There are lots out there, as I have found, and I do not appreciate being treated as a dumb buyer who has no knowledge of purchasing these items.. If the item is not overpriced, then the ring is priced correctly with an exorbitant shipping cost. I am fed up with these sellers trying to take advantage of the "unaware buyer". Lets be honest folks. Enough is enough don't you think.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Molson ring prices are out of control and are being generated by sellers greed. Not worth $10.00

You have heard of the phrase "caviot emptor" (buyer beware) that should apply to every purchase anyone makes.  So, you as the buyer, is in complete control of where you shop.  Find a seller who meets all your expectations.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Supply and demand  - Ultimately, it is the buyer who decides what they are willing to pay.  If buyers were not purchasing the rings, I can guarantee you that the price would go down.  These ring were only available for 5 weeks in some provinces and 6 weeks in others so there is a limited supply. Obviously, some people want to collect them and are willing to pay the prices being asked so it is the buyers who are driving the price up.

Also, it looks like at least half of these rings are being sold by auction and it is not the sellers who are making the bids and increasing the prices.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Your budget for this item is $10.

Mine is $0.00 since I have no idea of what it is.

But if those 'greedy sellers' are finding customers for the item at higher prices than your pocketbook can manage, then that is between the willing buyer and willing seller.

None of your business.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply