Re purchase

item no.161062551735

I did not want to send feedback on this item. Ebay send me a message and ask me to send feedback. I  send a feedback and now want me to cancel my feedback. Please explain.

It is very difficult to contact you. Please make it more easy.

Best regards

Torontobuyer2012.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re purchase

Ebay sends a reminder to leave feedback but feedback is volutary, you did not have to leave it.

You can't cancel a feedback but you can change a negative to a positive. it sounds like you received a message asking you to change your feedback. That means that the seller is asking you to change your feedback and ratings stars from a negative or neutral to a positive. If the seller solved a problem and you are now happy with the item and their service, you can change the feedback but you do not have to change it.

Out of 12 feedback you have left, 8 are negative or neutral. Think carefully about leaving that type of feedback as it can affect a seller's standing on ebay and can also affect the fees that ebay charges them.I'm not judging whether or not those sellers deserved the feedback but I think that your expectations might have been too high in some cases. Keep in mind that you usually get what you pay for. If you pay .85 for a piece of jade, chances are that you will not be happy with it.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply