Why is it impossible to add items to a cart, and get an invoice showing combined shipping charges?

I wanted to buy 10 or more items from one seller.

Yet I was unable to add to cart, and wait for an invoice to combine same, whole format has changed, and instead of being able to pay later after I finished ordering?  Had to buy each one separately, which hit me almost 5 dollar each shipping.

Seller would have done shipping for 10, and is to refund the extra, but shipping as done by ebay to me?  Put it over 40 dollars.

There was no way to do anything but pay now.

And to top it off?  Paypal is hitting me 50 cents for EACH order too.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Why is it impossible to add items to a cart, and get an invoice showing combined shipping charges?

"Paypal is hitting me 50 cents for EACH order too."

???

PayPal does not charge fees to buyers.  Where do you see that $0.50 charge?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I like Pierre have no idea what you mean about Paypal charging you - they don't.

But I do agree with you about the Cart.  I recently posted about 2 items from the U.K. that I couldn't put in a cart and the seller had to refund me back for the 2nd item.  Kalvin from ebay says they're "working on it" but it seems so strange to me that there isn't one,like every other site you visit.  Shouldn't have to go through the steps of asking Seller to refund you back a certain amount for the 2nd, or whatever item.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply