Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

The destination postal code and province mismatch error message

i live in Canada,im getting this error message when im trying to print the shipping label.This is the buyer shipping address .i have tryed printing the label from paypal site directly aswellShip To:Edit addressDo#$%^as Ro$%^&nGeneral DeliveryFitiuta ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! used all my free listings on ebay.ca and have more free listings on ebay.com

ive used 195 of my 200 free listings on ebay.ca but ebay.com has another 200 free but when i try to relist through ebay.com it pulls me back to ebay.ca ... if i try to make a listing on ebay.com it asks for a zip code and wont let me post is there a ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

will merchandise sell if i choose to sell only in Canada. want to avoid other fees for customer

Hello senior eBay sellers, mentors, I am looking forward to selling merchandise only within Canada. I am trying to do so because I want to make sure the item reaches the customer faster if withing the country, and, the shipping charges are cheaper an...

GSP Scam

Why is EBay allowed to run the GSP scam! 90% of items sold on EBay are customs and duties free yet they are allowed to levy these false fees on International customers and get away with it. I refuse to buy from anyone who will not skip these charges....

Request for more money after purchase made

I won a bid on an item, which also had shipping charges. I paid for it, then the seller contacted me and requested I pay more money for shipping than what was advertised. Has anyone had that before? I know it is hard sometimes to calculate shipping c...

global shipping program problem

Global Shipping Program from US to Canada: Program adds extra exoense, compared to USPS, and takes much longer. How could you possibly ship a package all around the US, and finally to Kentukey before sending it on to Canada. be the least bit efficien...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

pink blanket

sorry i found one cheaper and bought it was not sure how to take it out of my cart so sorry

Resolved! my buyer claimed he got an empty box after picking up the parcel

Being an eBay buyer, I had some unhappy experience, but being an eBay seller, my experience was even worst. I persist to sell some good quality products, so the prime cost of products is high. In a year, the first transaction couldn’t cover the prime...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

restricted buyer

I am restricted from buying from a few sellers i buy from constantly/ I was in hospital when I could not purchase on time and a note was sent to sellers that payment would be Mar 3 or 5. They were ok and do not understand the restriction, How long wi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global Shipping Program is a rip off

Wow just got robbed since i won a auction for several booklets from the same buyer I thought awesome.....and combined shipping.....win win no freaking way........never had to deal with global shipping before....what a rip off 110$ to ship 7 booklets ...

Why do I pay a fee to apparently avoid import charges, and then get charged anyway?

Ok, so I ordered an $80 US item from the US, and the auction included a Global Delivery Program fee of $13.42 US, and says "No additional import charges at delivery!" It arrived via FedEx, along with a bill for $19.54 CAN for import charges. What giv...

• 7 replies
  • 4 helpful

I have received my package from m seller when I opened the parcel the item is missing

I have received my package as it should be but after opening the parcel the plastic container for my item is empty I have a packing slip and have contacted the seller . they told me to contact ebay now my number is Bruce . their number is stg item is...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! BIN Item

Hello there, I contacted a seller about an item to see if he'd ship to Canada on a 48$ item with 41$ shipping. He said no problem. However, before I bid on the item I noticed he had the same item in another auction for 7$ so I BIN the lower priced it...

buying rims and tires

i was thinking of buying rims and tires from the US that will cost $1,900 how much do u think it will cost me in CAD$ all said and done?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

CONDITION of Item when making a listing

Why is it that when I try to list an item, the only option I have when selecting "CONDITION" of the item is NEW even though my item is USED... Never had that problem before. Did they make some modification that I am not aware of ? It's been like that...

I buy item from USA and the seller use GLOBAL SHIPPING CANADA CUSTOM TAXES

Do you know if I buy item in USA and ship to CANADA do I have to pay custom CANADIAN taxes .the seller ask me to pay 130$ by GLOBAL SHIPPING and do I have to pay again the customes taxes here in CANADA ? any idea how much I can pay for item I pay 130...

inflated shipping rates

I am both a buyer and seller and use the posted shipping rates for the article without adding anything extra. Some shipping rates on listings are obviously and ridiculously inflated. If all sellers didn't try to make money on the shipping rate, then ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.
Most Helpful Authors