eBay has increased to FVF Rebate given PS with Superior DSRs

It was announced at eBay Live.

PowerSellers with DSRs of 4.9 and 5.0 now earn 20% FVF rebate instead of 15%.

I got mine yesterday! :-) .
Quality stamps from Canada, British Commonwealth and Worldwide at Wholesale Prices
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Maybe we should all sell stamps so that our postal charges can be low enough to encourage higher DSR ratings from buyers. Nothing like trying to explain to a fellow Canadian that a box weighing just under 1kg and measuring 31x24x12cm costs more than a couple of loonies to send...

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

"Maybe we should all sell stamps "

Does not seem to work for other Canadian stamp dealers. Very few large volume sellers show DSRs of 4.9 or 5.0 .
Quality stamps from Canada, British Commonwealth and Worldwide at Wholesale Prices
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

momoftwingles2
Community Member
Way to go Pierre!

Keep up the great customer service!

Susan
momoftwingles2
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

itrecovery
Community Member
Ha-HA-HA magisterrex, so true.
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

ameroindustries
Community Member
Ur prolly one of the very few in canada if not north america if not the world LOL id like to see how many ppl really get that discount bet its under 1%
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

jakeeangel
Community Member
I was at the Keynote speach and they said that as of that announcement, 16% of all Power Sellers qualified for the 20% discount.
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Hi centralmetalcorp

Two threads you may want to take a look at from the eBay.com PowerSeller board:

http://forums.ebay.com/db1/thread.jspa?threadID=2000596901&start=0

and

http://forums.ebay.com/db1/thread.jspa?threadID=2000597167&start=0

If one takes a few minutes to do additional research, it is interesting to note sellers receiving the 20% rebate are NOT all selling lightweight items. .
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

WTG Pierre! Well done!

I think what other's are trying to say is that it really is hard work to get those DSR's up and sometimes no matter what you do, you just can't be perfect. It only takes a fickle buyer or two to bring it down. I was 5.0 5.0 4.9 4.9 last month to earn 15% and this month someone must have nailed me on the S & H mid month to take me down to 4.8 so I am getting 15% again.

And yes I am happy with my 15%...wtg me!....lucky me!

Even sellers with no packaging fee/free shipping offers etc. in my category are still falling short on the S & H DSR's. It's all about perception! I am convinced that I would still get about the same rating even if I did away with the packaging fee and since I sell small ticket items, there's no way I could afford absorbing that huge cost on my own...the extra discount is a pittance compared to what I would lose. Lol, my profit is a pittance compared to what it costs me to ship and package!

It would actually do better for my bottom line to charge more...but then I would have to lose my obsession to be Miss Perfection...lol!
Message 9 of 9
latest reply