Searching active not working the way it's supposed to?

Has anyone else noticed when using the new seller hub layout that sometimes when searching your own items using the provided search bar the item you searched for (that you know for a fact is active) is not displayed?  Yes, when item title is selected.  

The more I test this out the more I'm finding this to be true.  Last night I could not find an item that I had sent a second chance offer out for.  Confused, I pulled up the active in another tab and Ctr-F'd myself to the second chance.  Why was it not displaying in the active when I searched the name of the camera?  Tried again this morning and it's now showing.  

The reason why I'm going off about this, is we have a couple of people listing for us and we sell items that we've generally had in stock in the past so the first thing that I instruct a lister to do is look in the active (to avoid having an item up twice) as well as the sold (to avoid listing the item at the wrong price).  

If we can't find our own items, how the heck is someone else going to be able to?  

To be clear, I'm not searching from the eBay landing page, I'm aware that sometimes it can take a while for items to be indexed by eBay.  This is happening from the seller hub search box.  When running a search sorted by item # the listings will display, but not by model number.   

Anyone else experiencing something like this?  

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I'm not seeing this happen for me. Is it possible this was a momentary glitch?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I've been noticing it since last night. Just now one of my colleagues listed a pair of earrings, I got the notification, searched to the model number of the earrings, nothing shows up. It's definitely active. Very strange behavior. Whatever's going on will hopefully fix itself soon.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply