Combined Shipping and Sort Issues

Been having these issues for a while now... at least a year....

1) Sorting... not a big deal, but when I click to sort by lowest ship/price in my watch list, it shuffles things around, but definitely not from low-to-high. Same as in reverse, highest price+ship. Other sorts, don't seem to have issues.

2) I'll add stuff to the cart from the same seller, who has combined shipping, but it's not combining. I click to request a total, write a message and agree to commit, and then it says that combined shipping is disabled. Every time it happens I contact the seller who swears their account is fine and they're offering combined shipping. I'm on eBay.ca and figured, maybe that's the issue, so switched to eBay.com and get the same thing.

I assume these are site related issues and not my computer, especially since over the course of a year my computer has been formatted, re-installed and no idea how many Google Chrome updates have been done.

Anyone else having these issues? is it a site problem? account?

View Entire Topic

IT DOESN'T WORK FOR US AND IS FRUSTRATING OUR CLIENTS TOTALLY wasting hours of my time and driving my spouse and I crazy.  I am looking at alternative listings because:

a.The create/ sell similar doesn' work from Ebay.ca.  A fraction of the important changes we make are NOT saved on the server and when I look at my listings from e-bay.com on another machine the CHANGES don't take.

b. Half the time or more the LIST command after a revise item doesn't work.

c. combining purchases from one buyer doesn't work and they can't add things to the cart either.

d. It takes much longer to list things on line with the new software compared to last fall, and honestly the code is such poor quality that it doesn't work half the time, clicks on buttons have no effect, and it is a **bleep** shoot as to what gets listed.  I work in software and software testing on IT systems so I know of what I speak.

It now takes hours to list items that used to take minutes.

e. I have a lot of items to sell, was contemplating opening a store online but now: RUN. Run fast and don"T turn around. I am investigating other online selling options.  A ten percent cut, a listing fee, and totally inefficient workflow on a website don't make a lot of sense to pay 20$ a month for.

SO to answer your question, yes, you are not alone.  I am removing all the listings until they sort their stuff out.

We get this on google chrome and internet explorer. Amazon, bonanza, bid.com, ebid.com here we come...

See you there!

Here is a quote from our buyer today:  "So for whatever reason I still have 3 lures I m trying to buy, originally u told me I had to send u a request for shipping which i did in still waiting for u to respond to my request then I think we are good"

Ask a Question