Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

eBay Offers New Global Seller Protection with a Catch

By Ina SteinerEcommerceBytes.comJune 25, 2013 eBay is offering new seller protection for some international transactions, but it comes with a catch. The marketplace urged U.S. sellers to consider selling to shoppers located in Brazil and Russia throu...

eBay and PayPal Conflict over Global Shipping Program

Letter to the Editor. Dear Ina, Saw your update on the front page ("eBay Expands Global Shipping Program, Feedback Still a Concern") - thank you! As some who uses GSP on a daily basis (%60 of our sales are international), I feel that I have a good gr...

Unnecessary Board

As no one has posted here since Febuary possibly this board should be retired? My fellow Canadians all post on the USA eBay Motors board.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

U-Line Heavy-Duty Box Sale

For those interested, U-Line Canada is having a sale on their inventory of heavy-duty boxes. I find myself in their neck of the woods every two months or so and pick up my orders. Unless you can put together their minimum "free shipping" order (much ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

how to block china in the list

when i search items but many are listed from china.how can i block china from the list ?i tried select nearest first distance.china still come up.thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where have the ask seller links on a listing gone to?

I used to be able to look at the top right side of a listing and under where the sellers id was were a number of choices and one of which was "ask the seller a question" - this is not appearing on listings currently (at least none of the ones that I ...

As I am buying and selling on ebay, why am I considered an unregistered user

Hello, I just had another ebay member tell me that I am noted as an unregistered member....I am buyingand selling and paying my invoices, what do I require, or what am I missing to become a Registered Member> Regards, Wilfrid Pelchat

a seller has cancelled my bid stating item no longer available then relists the same auction

a seller has cancelled my bids repeatedly on an auction stating the item is no longer available then puts the auction up again yet states that they need to get rid of the item soon......so far ive tracked it a couple weeks at least.now i sent them a ...

Bid simultaneously ?

I only know how to bid with one item open at a time. Is it possible to bid simultaneously on 2 or more different items that are ending at the same time, i.e. final click bidding with more than one item open?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

The buyer can't pay for the item because the shipping fee wont calculate. What do I do?

I had an item up for auction, but had the shipping for calculated shipping. My buyer is trying to pay for this item, but it will not let her follow through with the payment because the shipping charge is not calculated. I don't know how to fix this s...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Why am I not receiving Air Miles from my purchases.?

I have been using Ebay now for almost 5 years. I have provided my Air Miles card number on three different occasions.Why is it that I have never received any air miles for my purchases...???You are listed on the Air Miles hopping List..?? Thank youPa...

"Get 75% of Final Value Fees back on qualifying traffic" -eBay

I was looking around the site to know what's all the fuss about the "new" eBay stores since I may re-open here this Autumn (BTW, it's NOT cheaper at all? And what's with that 1-year commitment to get old eBay store prices? .. anyway ... ) ... When I ...

cant post wanted?

I was trying to put ad up looking for extra batterie for my Blackberry and I am in need to get a usb plug for my 8530 BB as well.

Can a seller impose a surcharge for accepting PayPal?

I was the successful bidder on items for a sller who now wants to charge me an extra amount because I opted to pay by PayPal. Is this an allowable practice? All his correpondence has been sent to my personal email. He does not use the EBay mail syste...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Making Shipping Affordable

Hey everyone I'm in Canada and I am looking to start selling on ebay. I am going to be selling card repacks (magic the gathering) and the repacks will only weigh like 150 grams. I was looking at auctions like mine and they use Canada post lettermail ...

I want to phone ebay for help ... have gone to the 'contact' area but it doesn't work...help!?!

Long story; still have all the emails....listed an item, stated over 30 days delivery and $10 shipping for US only....a french guy ended up buying it...wanted it delivered to him in france from canada within about 1 week and didn't want to pay any sh...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Under the community headline there used to be a tab where you could look at "charity auction" items.

Please advise where this "tab" has gone as I like to be an active buyer in charity items and I found this to be a great way to give but also receive quality products. I understand the charity items can be located through the regular search, but havin...

my produkt was broken and not the brand it was supos to be. they denay thisand want pay $ back

i orderd a produkt, and thy werw the first, but then i find sellers selling with tols so i order 2 more just in case i do something wrong.But wen i get it it is broken dovn in the right sie cornner sen from my hand. they wantet photoevidens of this b...

I tried to list two items and got an error message back. How can I find out what the problem is so I

I got the following error message when I tried to list an item.What is the problem? And does anyone know how to solve it?Item 25333803 has the following messages:error: Unable to push item. Got error: Message from eBay: The item cannot be listed or m...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Two Problems, Can Anyone Help?

The first is a person purchased a brooch from me and requested a total for shipping to France. I gave the letterpost amount which they didn't like and now are requesting that I bill them as if they are in Montreal. However, the address on the invoice...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.
Most Helpful Authors