why is ebay run by clowns

this is crazy i dont know who is more stupid the **bleep** that sent me an item that is a piece of garbage or the stupid clown that made this site. it says they help you with returns but that is bs, i am looking everywhere and cant get any help on this stupid website. they obviously dont want to help you get your money back, nobody is could ever come up with a website this stupid and think... this will work just fine.   i hear e bay i hear clown music mmmmbbbbbooooooppppp mmmmmbbbbboooopppppp mmmmbbbbooooppppp mmmmmbbbbooopppp, seriously you should be gettin a refund back from whatever school you went to. this is beyond hopeless. total waste of time and money and the disappointment of thinking i got a good gift for my girlfriend and get an absolute piece of trash.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

mcrlmn
Community Member

Click on 'Order Details'., then click on 'Show additional actions'...

Select 'Contact seller' or 'Return item'.

There is also a bold blue 'Return this item' button beside the item on your 'Purchases' page.

or...

You can open a claim:

http://ocsnext.ebay.ca/ocs/sr?query=1735&st=7

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Or you could click on help at the bottom of the page which brings up the link to return an item.

Or click on help and then on resolution center at the bottom of the page.

There are a few different ways to start a return.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

You actually have three layers of Buyer Protection.

In addition to eBay, you can go to Paypal's Resolution Centre if the shipment is delayed past eBay's deadline.

And if you were sensible enough to back your PP account with a credit card (PP is just a useful mediator) you can phone the 1-800 number on the card and ask the customer service clerk about a chargeback.

The clerk will need the eBay and Paypal transaction numbers, dates, payments, currency and a brief description of the actual problem. Have these handy for her.

You may be required to supply either Proof of Delivery or Proof of Shipping if it is decided that the unwanted item should be returned to the seller.

Politely.-- Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Message 4 of 4
latest reply