Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

How does a bidder contact another member who won an auction?

I won an item in an auction. The next day I had a member contact me saying they had seen I'd won the item. They then asked me if I wanted to sell it to them. How did this person know how to contact me? If I wanted to contact a member who won an item ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sellers violating no reserve item auctions

I've been an avid ebayer for 10 years now and have had numerous bids retracted or cancelled in no reserve auctions and am really **bleep** about it. When a seller lists an item at auction with no reserve they should be bound by their agreement. Ebay ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

seller says his account doesnt work and i should send money to his pay pal outside of ebay should i?

I recently won items in an auction . when i went to pay for the items i had an issue. i contacted the seller to inform him that i could not pay for the item because i kept getting an error message. the seller informed me that " his account was broken...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Reserve not met" showing on completed listings

Recently I have noticed that on unsold completed listings, there is a notation that states "reserve not met". This appears if I do an item search, completed listings. It does not show in my unsold listings on the selling summary. It's on both auction...

seller ... they are scam artists

Please dont buy from them. they never ship the product... they just print a label for 2 months nothing came to my home. then asked to have money refunded i tried to track the package with number they provided. I got only that it was printed in China ...

getting my money back?

hey so i live in canada and i bid on an item and won, from a seller in the U.S its not the first time shipping from the states so i figured i may have to pay like $25 more when it arrives, the packages was delivered to my house, but since UPS wanted ...

I feel as if I have been burnt by PayPal

Yesterday I used PayPal to make a purchase..I had forgotten my log in info at home so I used the " Don't have an account " option where you fill in the credit card info, etc. I made a mistake with a couple of the needed " fill in areas" as in expirat...

Doba

Hey, anybody use Doba as a dropship supplier? Ebay wont let me sell when I try to sell an item through them.

Gold flatware

I need to know the value of NIROSTA 23 Karat feinvergoldet flatware!Can someone give me an estimate on the value of these.They were a wedding gift to me in 1979!They came directly from Germany.The name of the town back then was Zelhaussen.It is now M...

What do I do to get my money back from this seller? File a dispute? Regarding Laptop I bought/return

Hi everyone, I was hoping to get some kind of input as to what I can do to get my refund back from the seller. I bought a Toshiba Qosmio Laptop for the Amount of $425.00 US (Link: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/360762987561?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p...

Changing ID

When I choose to change my ID, do all of my stars & feedback move to the new id?What happens if I need to communicate to anyone from whom I am waiting for an order?

Resolved! I listed my item as shipping to US only but buyer from Trinadad bought it - how did that happen?

I am a fairly new Seller and have never experienced this problem. I thought that when item was listed as "ships to US" that it would not be possible for a buyer from another country to buy it. I also mentioned this in the listing "free shipping to Lo...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! eBay Canada…could you leave Christmas advertising until after Remembrance Day?

Dear eBay Canada, It would be really nice if you could leave the Christmas advertising, reindeer and all other Christmas related stuff until after Remembrance Day. I am a super loyal eBay user and I'm also a serving member of the Royal Canadian Air F...

Looking for Adidas Supernova Xtreme Jacket 532818 Size Small

Hi All, New to the forum, but I thought I'd try the world of ebay to see if I can locate an item I've lost a few years ago. I'm looking for an Adidas Supernova Xtreme Jacket 532818 Size Small - It was a great running jacket, and I'd like to know if a...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.