What do I do to get my money back from this seller? File a dispute? Regarding Laptop I bought/return

Hi everyone, I was hoping to get some kind of input as to what I can do to get my refund back from the seller.

I bought a Toshiba Qosmio Laptop for the Amount of $425.00 US (Link: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/360762987561?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649) and it was shipped to me and delivered. The laptop had other significant damage to it (Please see pictures attached) which was not described in the ad. The seller originally denied the damage but then finally admitted to it and said she would give me a full refund plus return shipping costs.

So I re-pack it, paid $60 to return it (She is from United States, I am from Canada). I have all receipts and custom forms to show I returned it to her. It was delivered successfully On November 7th at 1:43pm. They told me originally that they would refund me once the laptop gets back to them, but once it got there, she said they needed a few days to gather the funds, I said alright, I'll give you until Monday night.

Monday is here, and I told her yesterday that to protect myself that I will file a dispute by 6 pm EST (Monday, which is today), and she told me that the message was "uncalled for" and that she was being nice to even accept the return since she said it was as is

(she said "There are no returns for buyers remorse. Returns are only accepted for errors in description and a full refund is given including return shipping...").

During those 4 days, she had re-listed and sold the laptop AGAIN. Link: http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=291011432973 

So, should I file my dispute tonight like I said I would at 6 pm? Or should I give her more time. It's been almost 30 days since the end of the original auction, and I understand I have 45 days from the end of the auction to file a dispute with Paypal.

I do have all the tracking numbers, messages, photos, even a video of myself packing the laptop to ship it out to them.

Any input would be appreciated!

Sorry, I could only upload one picture for some reason..

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

What do I do to get my money back from this seller? File a dispute? Regarding Laptop I bought/return

I suggest you call PayPal tomorrow morning and ask them what procedure you should follow to get your money back.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply