dresses

deoanish
Community Member

i recently bought a dress from ebay, and it is being shipped from china post. i entered in my tracking number into the canada post website as it says that the service type is lettermail. what does this mean? is it referring tot he size of the package? because this worries me if it does!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

dresses

Don't worry about that. Worry more if the indication is that the item is coming Surface.

Mark Day 30 after purchase on your calendar. If the dress has not arrived by then, contact the seller and ask for the method of shipping and date of shipping.

Do NOT accept an offer to ship a replacement. It won't arrive either. This is a common scam.

More likely your seller is honest but careless and hit the wrong button. It happens.

If the seller is not forthcoming about date and service and does not offer a refund (not replacement, money) you have up to 45 days to start an Item Not Recieved dispute. Don't let that date pass. File on Day 42 at the latest.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

dresses

If you ordered a wedding dress, please re-read the above post as being in scarlet boldface with all caps and exclamation marks.  The wedding dress scam is very prevalent and very nasty.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

dresses

Also you should be aware that the Chinese have just finished celebrating their Labour Day - they always call it a festival, and when contacting one of my sellers a note came back saying because of the festival they will be away a few days - so I guess they have off more than one day - meaning that any National holiday holds up the mail from there even more than usual.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply