Cannot list product name includes "Beta"

Hello,

I cannot list a product name includes "beta" in category "video game merchandise", even though it is unrelated to software in beta stage.

Is there any way to bypass that?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@galactic-merchant 

As a work around could you try...

User Acceptance Testing?

Beta testing is also sometimes referred to as user acceptance testing (UAT) or end user testing. In this phase of software development, applications are subjected to real world testing by the intended audience for the software.

-Lotz

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@galactic-merchant 

As a work around could you try...

User Acceptance Testing?

Beta testing is also sometimes referred to as user acceptance testing (UAT) or end user testing. In this phase of software development, applications are subjected to real world testing by the intended audience for the software.

-Lotz
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Would you look like you didn't know what you were doing if you purposely misspelled it as "betta"?

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@femmefan1946 wrote:

Would you look like you didn't know what you were doing if you purposely misspelled it as "betta"?

@femmefan1946 

I was thinking of suggesting that too. But going on how ebay search works or doesn't not sure how many buyers would spell that way for what they are looking. Would probably bring up bait box of supplies for  🐡🐠🐟!!! Weird way to hook in customers!!!

-Lotz

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@femmefan1946 

When I looked up Beta Blockers, first listing was Canada, additional 61  were USA/UK and Australia. Maybe Beta is blocked in Canada, when it's spotted by bots?

lotzofuniquegoodies_1-1677392233407.jpeg

Fa la la la laa la la laaaaa laaaaa!!

-Lotz

Message 5 of 5
latest reply