Excluded countries again

Just noticed that the list of excluded countries that was entered on our listings by eBay no longer contains Russia.

I attended the site of Canada Post and Russia is sill listed there as "suspended".

The current list of eBay's version of excluded counties is Brazil, Philippines, Ukraine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, Sri Lanka, Chile, Cameroon, Colombia, Morocco, South Africa, Malaysia, Kuwait, Macedonia, Costa Rica

Why someone made such a "correction"?  This amendment forces us to process more cancellations since we can not bring to the post outlet anything with the address in RF.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Excluded countries again

I don't recall Russia ever being on the list.

The list of course never had ANY relation to Canada Post or USPS restrictions, it was a complete fabrication created by some minion at eBay who doesn't have a clue.

Here is that list that I posted a couple of months ago when they first appeared.......

Excludes: India, Brazil, Israel, Philippines, Ukraine, Indonesia, Jamaica, Qatar, Singapore, Greece, Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, Nigeria, Sri Lanka, Chile, Cameroon, Colombia, Morocco, South Africa, Malaysia, Egypt, Latvia, Kuwait, Macedonia, Costa Rica

As far as cancellation for Russia, no reason you can't add whatever countries you want, if you don't want Russia then add it yourself.

The entire thing is silly, sellers can add whatever countries they want and not add who they want. eBay's "help" is not needed.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Excluded countries again

Excludes:  Cameroon.......

Cameroon? Say it ain't so. Must be beef jerky time then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxJFnv9yaVw

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Excluded countries again

Russia was on the CanadaPost exclusion list last week, as I had a Russian customer (non-ebay) needing a shipping quote and was unable to generate one. I checked the CanadaPost website on Friday and Russia was on the list. However, according to my customer, she had heard that Russia was again going to be accepting International mail on Aug. 1.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply