shipping labels not working

PAYPAL wont' print shipping labels yesterday or today- phoned them and they say I am the ONLY person with this issue. 

I tried clearing my chache and my DNS Cache and tired google chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozzila Firefox - 

WOULD NOT PRINT.

HELP

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

What error message are you getting?

Where is the parcel going to?  Is there an extra long street address?  Did you add an ext # in the telephone number space of the recipient?  These are issues that sometimes cause it to refuse to print a label.

OR

Close all servers.  Shut down the computer.  Unplug.  Wait 10 minutes - start it up and try again.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

What error message are you getting?

Where is the parcel going to?  Is there an extra long street address?  Did you add an ext # in the telephone number space of the recipient?  These are issues that sometimes cause it to refuse to print a label.

OR

Close all servers.  Shut down the computer.  Unplug.  Wait 10 minutes - start it up and try again.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Whoever is our there I have managed to find a way to print Canada post labels.

They need to fix the system but here is a way that you can print that works for me...

1) Go through the usual process of putting the info together.

2) Press "pay"

3) The usual example of the label will come up. DO NOT PRESS PRINT.

4)instead RIGHT CLICK . It will allow you to "save as" automatically as an adobe file.

5) save the file

6) Go to the file where you saved it and open.

7 You can print the image from the adobe file.

I managed to print three labels this way and so far it works. It is a bit long winded but it is a lot better than doing customs stuff by hand like I had to do yesterday.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Have you checked to see if your adobe acrobat add on is activated in your browser? I  had to reactivate mine in FF by going to

Tools ---add-ons

Message 4 of 4
latest reply