E-bay listings' images are not appearing, just a blank box. Using WIN 8.1 and IE11.

1046j
Community Member

Using WIN 8.1 and IE11;

about a week ago noticed that after viewing the details of one particular listed item hitting LEFT arrow [like BACK] (in the top left corner), does not return one to the listing viewed, ERROR TP 400 is displayed. One has to shut down, log on again to find and get back to the page viewed previously.

As of 2 days ago, you go for "Digital cameras" or "Watches"; a full page with items is displayed, but ONLY the text, images do not appear, image boxes are blank.

If I click on the text, the full details of the item are displayed, image appears, but quitting-going back to the listing page is a NO GO. Error TP 400 again.

No virus/malware in the computer, same old WIN 8.1 and IE11, but they do not work any longer.

What's new, that I'm unaware of?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

E-bay listings' images are not appearing, just a blank box. Using WIN 8.1 and IE11.

I haven't been having any problems but there are posts on the technical board on .com about not being able to see pictures on ebay.

I scrolled through a couple of them but didn't see any solution or a reason for why it is happening.

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Technical-Issues/bd-p/technicalissues-db

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

yes here to my computer windows 7 all browsers I have 3 ... other computers I've used are fine Ebays update does not like something on my system at home ... gotta be fixed ! I have tried just about everything ?

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Same deal here for the past 3 days.

I tried the AdBlocker disable and that worked for about 15 min. Tried updating flash, Java and everything else I could think of but no images still. Tried to use Chrome, Firefox and IE... nothing. Strange thing is I do see the search result and My eBay summary images on my Galaxy Tab and while browsing on the Smart TV.  Ebay has messed up an update to their system is my guess. A little insight to the problem from them would be helpful though.

I thought it was just an eBay.ca problem but the message boards on the .com site are full of complaints about this issue as well.  It's an eBay problem. Every other site I regularly visit works perfectly. No issues at all, so it's not anything to do with my system.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

HELP!! I have no Ebay icons or Pictures showing on my Home page at all !!

I posted this and its been going on for 3 days now for me too?? WTH Ebay ??

Message 5 of 5
latest reply