Canada post returning small packets International Air

For the past three days Canada post has returned all of my small packet international airmail orders. I used paypal shipping, weight is accurate, etc, etc,

No explanation just returned 

No response from them

Anyone else?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Canada post returning small packets International Air

Were they small packet or light packet? I've never had a problem with small packet but have had a few light packet returned to me without any explanation. I believe that they were sorted incorrectly and sent to the "From" address instead of the "To" address. Now I always highlight the area around the buyer's address and have had just one sent back in the last couple of years..

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

"I believe that they were sorted incorrectly and sent to the "From" address instead of the "To" address. Now I always highlight the area around the buyer's address and have had just one sent back in the last couple of years."

I also had quite a few light packets returned to me and my letter carrier told me it was because the return address is almost the same size as the addressee.  Now I draw a red box around the addressee and have had no returns.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Ya I had a bunch in the last 6 months Expedited,xxpress,Lettermail,lightpacket...

I now write on them

To- Is the destination it is going to

From is the destination it is coming from

Please see dictionary for further detail on the meaning of the words to and from ...

If you can't tell this has happened to me ALOT lately  and m,y most recent they did no scan one item and told me to suck it up because it was not scanned they are have no liability ..

I then explained my 20-30 issues I have had in the past months and that I am honest guy not trying to take anything I do not deserve and that I had been doing business for years with them and have seen dozens of parcel go unscanned then told them to refund my $53 or I will pull be 50-60 k in annual business I give them along with writing my local MP and Newspaper about the horrible service and the disgusting way they treat there long term customers

They refunded me ...

Another one 3 weeks ago I shiped for boxes very securely taped together .. buyer received 2 boxes taped together which I never taped them individually or in pairs I taped all four boxes together...

They said maybe customs but the tracking shows delivered I then FLipppped because I have been having a nightmare of a time with them and They called my customer confirmed what I was saying is true and are now processing the refund...

Sometimes when bullies push you all you have to do is stand up for whats right and you may just win every now and again ..

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

This issue is common.

Copied and pasted from last year's forum entry:

One solution is to affix the shipping label with packing tape as a form of protection from water and tearing. Then place one of those blue airmail stickers on top of most of the return address, hiding it from being read.  Should it be necessary for postal workers to read the return address, the sticker can be removed since it is affixed to tape and not the paper.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Do what I am doing. Never had any SP returned, except of one (but rather because of the postage issue).

This is my "improved" shipping label:

original.jpg

Message 6 of 6
latest reply