Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Have You Had Success Requesting U.S. Sellers to Ship Outside of the GSP?

A few of the sellers I purchased items from a year ago are now all selling through the GSP and the cost of shipping has pretty much doubled. For one of the items, the shipping has gone from $13 to $25. They were all good sellers, easy to deal with an...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Lost in the mail" case category.

When will Ebay be adding the above category. Even when an item is tracked and then lost, the burden falls on the seller to refund and hoepfully they recover the insurance. Secondly, many items in Canada are shipped regular post due to cost. Losses ar...

EBAY IS THE ULTIMATE MARKET PLACE TO SELL, BUT THE SYSTEM HAS SOME SNAGS TO IMPROVE FOR SELLERS.

I started my ebay business in late 2011, I have sucessfully created and secured a steady business in this trouble economy. I think ebay is the ultimate platform to sell on, there are clients and business I have done business on this site that I would...

August 20th 2014 Weekly Board Hour

Hello Canadian eBayers, Today's session will start at 1 pm Eastern, as usual. Please feel free to go ahead and start posting at your earliest convenience. See you soon!

just sold an item buyer wont pay

so i sold battle field 4 for 35$ on ebay a day ago been trying to contact the buyer no response I can't even re list the item because apparently I have reached the limit so what can i do guys?

Hassle free returns in the US - I hope we never get it here

From the US Boards Key updates to the eBay Money Back Guarantee:Consistent After-Sale Experience. We updated the policy to reflect that we're simplifying the after-sale experience for buyers and sellers with a new improved return process that gives b...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Billing Currency

Hi, How can ! change the currency of my ebay billing ?... Actual is USD and I want to go with CDN $. Thanks...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Calculated Shipping won't work for both WorldWide AND USA ?!

Hey there, I need some help. I'm trying to use calculated shipping for the items I'm selling but I can't get it to work for bothUSA & Worldwide! If for example I select ''Canada post light packet USA'' calculated shipping works only for USA customers...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

International EMS delivery

I had an EMS parcel that was shipped from Japan on August 8th, and it arrived in Richmond on August 14 according to tracking record. Then tracking shows "Item processed" multiple times on the 15th and 16th. Canada Post "attempted" to deliver it today...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping small items with tracking to US and reasonable cost?

The items I sell are small and fit in a letter envelope, and I ship them as small packets to USA for $3.79. At the post office they told me the cheapest to send with tracking is over $16 which is over 4 times the price and more than double the total ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does a US seller need my full address to provide shipping quote to Canada?

I'm in Canada and I'm asking a US seller for a shipping quote. Assuming the seller will use USPS to ship, what info does he need from me to get a shipping quote? It was my understanding that its only based on weight not distance so he wouldn't need t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is this a scam?

http://www.ebay.ca/usr/t_ltd?_trksid=p2047675.l2559Guy never sold anything over 99 euros before, most items were 1 euro and everything was shipped from Germany even though his account says hes in England. Now hes selling 48 brand new laptops shipping...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

listing currency

I list exclusively in USA dollars, but for some strange reason that I can not figure out why relist sometimes the currency is changed to CAD.So two questions...1. why? is it something I am inadvertently doing?2. How do I change it back?Thanx in advan...

Mystery: US & Int'l Shipping Calculator Error Messages

I'm an experienced seller but have run into a problem with the US/International portions of the shipping calculator that I can't seem to resolve. When creating my listings, if I enter weight and/or measurement figures that don't meet the requirements...

PO BOX

So when I set up my eBay profile I chose "do not ship to PO boxes" yet someone bid and won who only had a post office box. As it ends up I do not care. The reason I found out I had chosen this was eBay was unable to invoice him and sent me a message ...

Is it just me or is ebay starting to make no sense

I look at the weakly boards and I am so confused as to what ebay is thinking these days .. This whole seller pays return shipping .. Does that not defeat GSP programs that Canadians almost died over.. Ebay drives Canadians crazy with the GSP programs...

Bought an item,up to the moment that item sold it had shipping to Canada, When I tried to pay it sai

I just purchased an item on Ebay, up to the moment of closing it showed shipping to Canada. When I tried to pay a red warning came up saying, " this item may not be purchased since seller did not list and international shipping price"! Another great ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Thursday's laugh

As you regular posters know, I'm always the one that says the only time I purchase from China is for small items of clothing - and in fact a few days ago I replied to someone that in all cases they bend over backwards to help. I just realized yesterd...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

how to contact and talk to a person at ebay

I would like to talk to a real person. I have only bought twice on ebay. My second item has never arrived. Being naive, I just kept waiting…until apparently past a resolution date. Is there anything else that I can do to get my money back….or if not ...

An American seller is listing an item on e-bay.ca (.ca = Canada -right ?)

I live in Canada. I'm shopping on eBay.ca. So here is an American from Nevada,USA listing a product (111438770964) on Canada'se-Bay. Problem is when I click on the item description - there in red letters [Does not ship to Canada].Try and ask a questi...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

What is the "Global" rating in the seller dashboard?

I never understood what the "Global" rating is in my seller dashboard. In my "country list" I have a few countries listed and also a "Global" option. Is Global just the "other" countries that aren't in the list, or is it all countries in the list add...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why doesn't eBay show me as TRS even though I am?

eBay stopped showing the TRS logo on my profile and listings probably one or more years ago despite the fact that I have been TRS in my seller dashboard all this time. Why is eBay hiding the fact I'm a TRS from other members? One of my theories is th...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.