Stores modifying computers without tell me in the listing.

Was looking to find something nice to buy, but when I looked for it I found that a lot of stores have modified the build of an older PC

Was looking to find that detail in the info from the seller. Even if they present to the world as if they mod their build and sell them in the store page, it still would be more efficient to input that detail "MODIFIED" or "RETAIL" since eBay searching on the eBay doesn't justify the parameter of the buyers intention when using the search. a regular search engine pulls all info, but not in the eBay store search though. Unless the buyer sort it.

I can use a search engine like Bing, or Yahoo, and the item will not say that it's been modified. Almost a headache trying to figure out which one of the old PC's was not. Mind you, it's only a couple years old,and is exactly the same as the manufactures, and nothing else is same inside.

This isn't even practical to purchase so many pc's with different builds. None are the same as the ones on the Manufactures website....OMG! I was looking to buy that one on the Manufacturer's website but I find them OLD cases with new interiors.

My point is if the store builds PC's, tell me with the word MODIFIED or RETAIL. Again, it has to do with the fact that I'm seeing PC models Brands that are found on Manufactures websites and are a couple of years old with the same case, yet nothing is the same inside....

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0