Committed to purchasing an item but the website won't allow me to make a payment. Why is that?

mkpetrik
Community Member

I committed to purchasing an item on eBay and when I try to make the payment I get an error warning saying the option cannot be processed. I noticed the seller does not have the option to make my payment through PayPal so I don't know if that's the reason why. It would be nice to rectify this issue.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Committed to purchasing an item but the website won't allow me to make a payment. Why is that?

@mkpetrik wrote:

I committed to purchasing an item on eBay and when I try to make the payment I get an error warning saying the option cannot be processed. I noticed the seller does not have the option to make my payment through PayPal so I don't know if that's the reason why. It would be nice to rectify this issue.

If the seller does not accept paypal then you will have to contact the seller to see how they want to be paid. Then you have to determine if their desired method works for you.  Some payment methods are regional only (like say, just for the Euro-zone).

-..-

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Is the seller in the USA? If so, does he/she only accept a Visa Card for payment?

I've experienced this message before. You might have to Log-in to eBay.com and pay by Visa ....

Message 3 of 3
latest reply