Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

US Ebayers getting free Boxes from USPS

Here is the link http://ebaysupplies.usps.com . Come on CanadaPost when are you going to throw us a bone :|here. eBay and the U.S. Postal Service® are happy to offer you FREE co-branded shipping boxes for Priority Mail® service. Co-branded Priority M...

Discussion with eBay Canada Country Manager: Dec. 23, 11:00 AM -12:00 PM ET

Please join us on December 23, from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM ET for a general discussion and question and answer session with Jordan, the eBay Canada Country Manager. Jordan will be here on behalf of the eBay Canada team to answer any questions you have ...

BidPay being discontinued

I know some sellers don't take PayPal and rely on BidPay instead. According to their site: Effective December 31, 2005, BidPay.com, Inc. will be discontinuing operations. As a result, BidPay will no longer offer payment services to the online auction...

10 Cent listing tomorrow

http://pages.ebay.com/promo/10centevent/?ssPageName=CMDV:AB1000/

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Post raising rates YET AGAIN!?

We got a letter today saying they are raising rates for packages to the US anywhere from 0.30 to 0.75 per package starting mid-January. Isn't this like the 3rd year in a row they are doing this? I am in the U.S. personally, but we have a location in ...

Do YOU forfeit giving a neg feedback so you do not get one?

I am wondering if YOU just foget about giving a NON PAYING bidder a negative feedback, just because you KNOW you will get one in return. I am trying to decide on this right now. I had a butt head not pay for a 350.00 item and treated me very rudely o...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

I NEED TO VENT please read and reply with your thoughts

I can't get to sleep this is bothering me so much! I have a bidder who has been an absolute nightmare. From day one when auction ended he said he had "no want or need for an invoice"... just send him my address and how much the total with shipping wi...

fixed 1 cent for toronto only

what is this about? Why just toronto? I though care about all the sellers not just the ones in toronto. What lame advertsing scheme this is. Congrats on people in toronto. Its just sad to see just city promotion instead of worldiwde promotion.

Coming soon: Pre-filled item information for Passenger Vehicle Sellers

Hi all. I'm very pleased to announce that in the next few weeks we are going to be releasing a new feature for sellers listing passenger vehicles on eBay.ca. Once sellers successfully input their VIN (vehicle identification number) we will match that...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

VENT: Buyers deciding what they want to pay for shipping.

I have experienced a reoccuring problem that many sellers have been experiencing lately. An ebayer won one of my auctions 10-11 days ago. within minutes of the auction ending, the ebayer paid for the auction directly from paypal without receiving an ...

Power Seller Status & Canada Post Discount??? Free shipping materials?

Hi everyone! Just got my power seller status and am excited about it. I read somewhere on here that Canada post gives a discount for power sellers? I currently use Venture One combined with Electronic Shipping Tools with Canada Post, that saves me 8%...

Ebay Seller Robbed in Toronto

Here is an article from today's Toronto Star Newspaper. Do you think that there was perhaps more to this than just the facts as stated in the story? Unsatisfied client robs eBay vendor Nov. 22, 2005. 01:00 AM HILDA HOY STAFF REPORTER Police are looki...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

I'm not sure how to proceed with buyer after being ripped apart-HELP?!

I have never left a message here before..its my first time. I am honestly at a loss as to how to proceed with this "gentlemen". I sold an I LOVE LUCY high end collectable (350.00 US) to a buyer in the US. He bid and won Dec.1st. I emailed him 3 times...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Powerseller qualifications

Just curious...as I am a bit sketchy on the powerseller qualifications. Maintain the minimum average monthly sales amount for your PowerSeller level ^ Does that mean you need make a min. of $1000US/month for three months straight? Maintain a 98% posi...

How does a .COM cdn seller recieve .CA discounts (ie 10c listing)

Hi everyone, New to the forum. I'm a cdn seller on ebay.com and not ebay.ca and I've always wondered why I keep receiving ebay.ca news letters informing me on 5/10/25 cents listing days. But when I go and post an item, I'm never eligible for the disc...

Canadian Sellers BEWARE Re[ 5 cent listing day tomorrow

BEWARE: READ THE FINE PRINT!!!!! When you offer an express shipping service in your Fixed Price listings on December 12, 2005, you'll pay only 5 cents for your insertion fees when you include the promo code XPRS in your item title. Offer one of our e...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

UPS over charges/ Canada Post monopoly whats worst

I still trying figure out whats worst. canada post dealing with them when they lose items and over charge on our own soil. Or UPS charge more than the items worth. Now i have decided that i will no longer buy off people that use UPS to due to their s...

How are sales????

I was just wondering how the rest of you are doing at this "supposed" busy time of year. I posted 108 items on tuesday and have not sold 1. Last year this time my sales were great. Anyone else noticing a difference this year?

Why do items take so long to show up???

Curious if anyone knows why an item takes so long to show up not only on my selling page but also in the category itself. I posted 28 items 4 hours ago, they haven't shown up on my selling page or on Ebay period. Other sellers who posted after me had...

Total unsold item fee?

I have been looking around for a way to show all my unsold item fees from ebay. I called ebay and they sent me to a third party software page. Iam already paying for the Selling Manage Pro I dont really want to pay more. I guess if some has a better ...

Feedbacks after 90 days

Hello all This is going to perhaps sound like an exceedingly dumb question or two. The reason I'm asking is that I've heard 3 different opinions. Is there any way to look at negative feedbacks after 90 days? Id there a way to leave feedbacks after 90...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Neutral feedback.

Sold a pair of boots last night. I sent out my invoice. This morning i woke up, payment was made, and a neutral feedback was left saying Thank you. The person is a newbie who out of three transactions has left two neutrals, saying thank you. Not sure...

DICTATING SHIPPING BY BUYERS

IN THE LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS THERE HAS BEEN THIS PROBLEM. THEY WANTED THERE OWN PRICE SHIPPING OR MAKE CHANGE THE PRODUCT TO GET CHEAPER SHIPPING COST. jUST WANTED TO KNOW IF THIS HAPPENING TO SOME ELSE.

Discussion with eBay Canada Country Manager: Friday Dec. 2, 1:00-2:00 PM ET

Please join us on Friday, December 2, from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM ET for a general discussion and question and answer session with Jordan, the eBay Canada Country Manager. Jordan will be here on behalf of the eBay Canada team to answer any questions you ...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.