Why do search parameters change

I don't get it.

Every time I save a search, I always save it and use things like: "newly listed" and "include sellers information" and "US dollars".

Then, a day or two later they all change: "newly listed" changes to "best match, "sellers information" disappears and "US dollars" changes to "Canadian dollars".

Any one know why?

Any one know how to stop this from happening?

Old enough to know better. Young enough to do it again. Crazy enough to try
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

It's very annoying!

If you create a bookmark you should be able to return to a previous search customization but even that doesn't seem to always work..

I think the only way is to remain active constantly so that you never have to log in, it seems the cookie that contains the layout options gets reset if you get logged out for inactivity.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

It's very annoying!

If you create a bookmark you should be able to return to a previous search customization but even that doesn't seem to always work..

I think the only way is to remain active constantly so that you never have to log in, it seems the cookie that contains the layout options gets reset if you get logged out for inactivity.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Ah - I think you have it it.

I turn my computer off every night and I have it set to dump not all but most cookies.

Thanks.

Old enough to know better. Young enough to do it again. Crazy enough to try
Message 3 of 3
latest reply