Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

how to do multiple listing?

I have more than 1 set of coins and I couldn't see anywhere to put my listing as "more than 2 available" kind of thing. How to?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Balance of item doesn't seem to add up

I trying to buy an item listed on E-bay that just doesn't seem to be correct on Pay Pal at checkout. The $ in U.S. and Can. just doesn't seem right. I attached the screen shot of it from my app. I did same thing on browser on my computer desktop , bu...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I did order car charger from ebay a week ago and I didn't get any confirmation to my email address

I like to know about my order for my car charger for the GPS Garmin nuvi 1490 I order a week ago and I didn't received any forms that the order want thru. Can you please let me know if you got the order and when I can expect it .

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller overvalued purchase by 10x and I was charged a heavy import tax of 2x the buy price

Hello, I am looking for any kind of advice anyone can give me on this issue. I am in Canada and the labels on the US side are even incorrect. I have spoken with customs / owner of a post office and it was confirmed that it was on the seller's end, bu...

Resolved! Shipping method from seller located at montreal, canada

Hi everyone. What is the most effective shipping method for seller located at Montreal, canada. I am a new ebay seller. I am embarassed to list my product, because i can t determine a shipping method for my listings. I understand that in the US, ebay...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I go to make purchase which say they ship to canada then get a e45431-779476x saying we can't ship

I went to purchase a mechanics tool socket set mfg in US the seller lists shipping and duty amount to Canada I place the order and before I can complete the process a box pops up with e45431-7794X error saying we can't ship to canada.RegardsRobin Wad...

Incomplete shipping address

I've been waiting for my packages to arrive but they went past the estimated delivery date so i checked my shipping address. My shipping address was incomplete so I didn't receive my package and turns out some got returned. How do I get them back? pl...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I am quite new to eBay and am wondering why the seller has not acknowledged my bid for an item.

I am wondering why I have not received an acknowledgement for an item I have bid on. I do not know if I should continue my search for another alike item since the item I have bid on is greatly needed, as I have told the seller?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

seller added a 6$ fee on checkout for artificial packaging can he do that?

I won a painting very cheap indeed @ less then 5$ when they normally sell over 11$. Nowhere in auction was it mentioned any extra fees. Free shipping mentioned and nothing else. I won and then at checkout I saw a 6$ fees added by seller Item number ....

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

How long it takes for refund

Once seller has submitted refund. Is it immediately ? If not. Within how many hours it takes before buyer gets refund back to their PayPal account ?

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

retracting a bid I made.

.a quick question though it may be in wrong place....I had bid on an item but immediately realized afterwards the shipping was too much. I have asked the buyer twice to please delete my bid. But no answer.So I guess if I am the only bidder I am stuck...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer bought, I shipped, items show as rec'd but funds not released

As a new seller (in this account I had a previous account with +/- 600 positives but had to take a two year medical hiatus) I am aware that Paypal and Ebay are eager to give the 'appearance' of safety and security for their buyers and sellers. As a r...

• 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to start selling on ebay

I would like to start selling items on ebay, but I don't want to go into this without understanding it, like the shipping, dealing with customers, postings. Whatever you can tell me would be great, and I'd love any advice you may have. Thanks a bunch

An item I have listed is selling at the moment for about three times what it is worth. Really conce

I have an item closing tonight that is currently selling for more than three times its realistic price. As a new seller I an very concerned that the buyer is going to be lass than pleased and neg me. The description is accurate, even says the item is...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Looking for blades for an antique razor

My husband received a razor from his grandfather, but without blades. Blades readily available at a pharmacy etc. do not fit this razor. I'm looking for any information or suggestions on what types of blades fit this razor, and where one might find t...

...anything I can do about transaction complaint after 45 days?

...purchased and returned an item due to inacuracy in description and faulty device. seller advised me to return item but kept telling me they had not recieved it blaming slow post. time dragged on and now I see I have no recourse to even leave negat...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.