item just sold, ebay has sent email confirming sale,what do I do next

I just sold my first item on ebay and have received confirmation from ebay. What do I do next ? send invoice? email buyer/ down load tracking number?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Hello and congrats on your first sale. However sale is not final until you receive payment. Go to your ebay all selling page and scroll down to your sold items. Once there you can look at order details and send an invoice if need be. Once payment is received go to the paypal account your ebay account is linked to and look for the payment your buyer sent you. Package item safely and then click on print shipping label corresponding to your buyer's payment and print shipping label. Drop parcel at post office and hope for positive feedback.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

It may be a good idea to read the selling and payment policies in Customer Support. Ebay has/will implement a new policy that will greatly impact sellers for the slightest infraction so not know what you are doing on ebay could be damaging to your seller account.
**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

When the buyer pays, because you are a new seller, the money will be Held by Paypal for 21 days against your customer service.

Don't worry.

You can still print out a shipping label using that payment. Do use PP shipping labels because they often give you a discount (from 5% to 18% of the PO counter price.)

Ship promptly. Leave feedback for your customer thanking her and giving the date and shipping service. Include the tracking number if you used a tracked service.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply