I go to make purchase which say they ship to canada then get a e45431-779476x saying we can't ship

I went to purchase a mechanics tool socket set mfg in US the seller lists shipping and duty amount to Canada I place the order and before I can complete the process a box pops up with e45431-7794X error saying we can't ship to canada.

Regards

Robin Wade

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

I go to make purchase which say they ship to canada then get a e45431-779476x saying we can't ship

Contact the seller and ask about his policy. Mention that he can ship up to four pounds by USPS First Class International service and have Delivery Confirmation on the package.

However, many sellers were unknowingly signed up for the Global Shipping Program when it was introduced last year. It is a comment on the unimportance of the Canadian market that US sellers are still at this late date discovering that they are advertising international shipping.

If the seller is adamant, well, you're not going to change his mind. And you might be shocked by the actual cost of shipping since the seller did not in fact have any input into his preferences.

In that case, ask for a Mutual Cancellation, which will in a friendly way, end the transaction for both of you with no black marks on either side.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply