...anything I can do about transaction complaint after 45 days?

...purchased and returned an item due to inacuracy in description and faulty device. seller advised me to return item but kept telling me they had not recieved it blaming slow post. time dragged on and now I see I have no recourse to even leave negative feedback on the seller nor any way to get my refund due to time lapse. do I have any further recourse after this lenght of time? It was not a lot of money but I don;t like being ripped off and lied to. please advise

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Could you please provice specific dates as to when the item was purchased, when it was paid for, how it was paid (PayPal balance, from bank account or credit card)

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

If you paid by Paypal, from your credit card (rather than from a PP balance or your bank account), you can go to the Customer Service of the card. The 1800 number is on the back of the card usually.

You will need the information pierre is asking for, to help the clerk do your refund.

If you did not use a Delivery Confirmed service to return the item, the card company, like Paypal, may not allow the refund. If you used a surface shipping service, especially overseas, the seller really may not have received the item back yet.

You have up to 60 days to leave feedback. The most effective feedback is calm and factual. At that time you will also be asked to leave Detailed Seller Ratings. The normal rating is Five Stars. The lowest is ONE Star. No DSRs is a free pass for the seller.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hi I bought a solar panel and never did get it that was over a month ago I try to click on it to complain and it just goes to no longer active so how can I get my.money back or is it a lose now thanks
Message 4 of 4
latest reply