Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

How do I find the date a user started

I am in the process to find a user starting date on ebay. He states he is a beginer yet he has well over 4900 feedback score. PLEASE HELP!!!!!! Where do I go

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I would like to contact an eBay member about shipping

I would like to contact a seller that has an item I would like to purchase but it says they don't ship to Canada. I think if I have a chance to speak to him he will change his mind and ship the item to me, I am willing to pay much more money for his ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I have 3 unpaid items registered

I have 3 unpaid items registered on my account. My new credit card delayed crediting account unexpectedly. Besides, I had a mountain of winning bids,so I had to pay for the items as the credits reflect- because I transferred money into it on differen...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Trade Deficit

For the last many years we keep hearing from the Prime Minister and the Minister of Finances how great the Canadian economy is doing. Is it doing that great? From the headlines this morning: "Canada posts larger trade deficit in blow to recovery hope...

Betting money on Expresspost and I won

Mailed a parcel to Austria, cost me $126, guaranteed delivery date of yesterday. This is Canada Post. I call CP. They are going to refund the $126, after delivery, because it was not delivered on time. Okay. How much to give the customer? It was actu...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Calculated shipping in metric but "package details" in inches listing showing "not specified"

Hi Everyone ! I am having a problem with the shipping calculator again !! I calculate my shipping as usual measuring in metric. That seems fine, but when I scroll down to "package details" it is in inches and wont let me change it. My listing is show...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I have problem with buyer to whom I sold the item.

Hello, I have sold the item # 111226264076 reference # 5047539001 buyer. At the end of auction before I sent the invoice to the buyer I received payment from the buyer with the wrong amount. I did not accept the payment and I did send an email to the...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

CANADA POST DELAYS ON THE RADIO TODAY

Small business complaining about qoute's invoice and other lettermail goods taking up to 15 business days to arrive domestically and affecting there businesses .. They are now saying many business may have to turn to expensive carriers to get the res...

Another glitch? Store "Category" frame gone MIA...

OK, I admit I didn't even notice this problem at first because it was so BIG and obvious. My "Categories" box -- usually running down the left side of every page in my store -- has completely vanished, on every page in my store except the home page, ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

activity numbers

Is anyone else seeing numbers next to 'unsold' that aren't actually there when you go to 'unsold'. All of a sudden, today, I have a huge number there but nothing in the section because I either relist or delete items that haven't been sold. Is it a g...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada shipping fees

Hey guys, I am a new seller here on eBay. I send my items from canada and looked at the price on Poste Canada and they are outrageous! 10.95$ for shipping an items of 15$. It doesn't worth the sell. There is a way to lower the fee and then offer free...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item is not as described, what to do ?

I bought a new adapter replacement for my laptop. It's not an original, but the seller advertise it as a replacement with the same model number and also says that it works with my laptop model. It does charge, but the touchpad does not work while cha...

I would like to sell on E-bay

I have a perfect score for purchasing various items.To sell on an item do i need a credit card or can i use my PayPal Acct to assist me in selling items?

do you have to wait till the buyer gets the product before paid? or are the funds secured and held?

I am selling jewelry for someone else, and was wondering if you had to wait until the buyer receives their product to get funds? The person I am selling for stated to get the money first and then ship...I guess I want to know if someone buys somethin...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

paypal accont

i like log in me accont dipuite never receive # 201004770530

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Emergency Room Heater

With the ice Storm and possibility of some people being without power for an extended period of time I thought I would post this video I found on another site about how to make a candle powered room heater. Now in Canada using three or four of these ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canadian currency rates not accurate

Items for sale that I'm watching are listed in US funds, but do not correctly calculate into Canadian funds. Not matching the current exchange rate.

Did eBay change its Best Offer parameters and mechanisms again?

I understand that eBay made changes to its Best Offer protocol in 2012. If a Seller received an offer, it could be accepted but the listing would remain active until the item was actually paid for. That way, if the Seller received a better offer, she...

Item didn't arrive. Seller said they resent it (20-30 more days). Still didn't arrive.

It is well over 45 days now and the seller said they refunded it through Paypal more than 24 hours ago but I haven't gotten a notification from Paypal, and my account shows no new activity. I asked for a receipt or some evidence to show there was a r...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to report Consignment revenue when filing with CRA

Hi All, This will be my first year filing my eBay revenues with the CRA. I found a template on this discussion board on how to breakdown all your revenues, inventory and expenses but I have a couple questions that I am hoping someone can help me with...

Negative feedback on items shipped the next day. I have no control over post office delays.

I don't think it's fair to get negative or neutral feedback on items that I ship the next day after payment but the post office takes time to deliver. Especially in the holiday season. It affects my ratings and I don't have any control over the time ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

US exchange on Canadian items.

I buy on ebay.ca .why do I have to pay US exchange rates on Canadian bought items when I live in Canada. I buy Canadian and have to pay exchange? What for? Something must be wrong here. Who pockets the exchange?

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.