Sold items that relist automatically without knowing they had been relisted!!!

Hi guys,

I've came across a strange situation

Here is my question: Have you ever came across a member stating that his items have been relisted without their consent after the items sold????

Right now I was taking advantage of the Automatically relist your item up to 3 times for free after the listing had ended without selling but for whatever reason i have items that ended last Tuesday that were already sold a couple of weeks before. So those items, to my knowledge should not have been in my unsold items. Right?

That is where i usually go to relist my items that did not sell.

Here are the item numbers that were sold a second time:

I was able to find 5 of the 6 items as replacement items but it was not the ones i sold.

Could there be a glitch in that new feature because i sold 6 items to 2 different buyers (3 items each) and they were already sold.

I know i have a part of responsibility because i should have checked my items before relisting but they shouldn't have been at all in my unsold items because they were sold a couple weeks before.

Strange. Very strange.

Thanks in advance.

Allain

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Here's all I can think of.

When a listing ends it goes to your unsold items folder. If it's automatically relisted the listing is still in your unsold folder, but the relist icon at the far right changes colour. You have to manually delete the listing from your folder. If you don't, and you do a bulk relist, that item can be listed a second time. 

I got caught on that a couple of times when the automatic relist feature first appeared and now I'm very diligent about deleting these automatically relisted items daily. 

Al 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thanks for the reply.

That is what i will do from now on. But still, those sold items should not have appeared in my unsold items.

But now that it is done i can't do nothing about it.

I still gave the two customers full refund plus i sent them replacement, bonus items and apologized to them for the mistake.

Hope i did enough to avoid Negative Feedback.

Thanks again.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply