Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Feedback -why must I give a 5 star rating to get one from vendor

Some of the vendors I am buying from automatically have it set up to give me a 5 star rating only when I have given the same. They should be independent of each other. I think this is a misuse of the system. I am reluctant to give any rating at all o...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller says item has been "ruined" and isn't sending it

Hello All I recently won an auction bid for $10 for a book that is otherwise worth around $100 from other eBay sellers. I paid promptly through Paypal and received a message from the seller advising that he left an open bottle of water next to the bo...

How to set the eBay Home Page?

Until recently, whenever I logged into ebay, I would land on the Selling Manager Summary page. Last week it started landing on the "My Collections Home Page". I have searched through every setting & site preferences to correct this. Anyone have this ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Purchased same item from different vendors

I purchased the 'same' item from3 different vendors. So far I have only received one of them-don't know which-package only has return address. Since this one is not as nice as was advertised, I would like to contact them. Or do I wait for all items, ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Should I close the unpaid case?

I have a buyer who purchased a shirt from me back on June 8th; she said there was a problem with her paypal account that it was blocked or something and she'd get back to me. Okay so wait three days and email "any progress?" no answer for another fou...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

buying shipping still not working via paypal.ca

a month or 2 ago i tried to buy and print my postage from paypal.ca and got right through to the end then it told me there was a problem and appologized for the service being unavailable, agin today i try to buy and print postage and yet again it say...

Item not received by buyer. Case escalated - I lost my money and my item.

Hello!Awful situation happening between me, my buyer and ebay.I sold item on Friday night. Shipped item in Monday morning by Expedited CanadaPost - USPS. Shipping usually takes 7-10 bus.days.Buyer opened case on Wednesday - ITEM NOT RECEIVED....(((Of...

Do I have to open a dispute to ensure I get a refund?

I have just come to an agreement with the seller to return an item for full refund, even though it is past his 3 day return policy. He has requested that I ship the item (which I will do with tracking and insurance), and he will issue the refund upon...

I live in Canada ship to US adress

I live in Canada and wish to purchase an item and have it shipped to the UPS Store in nearby NY State.I cannot get my account profile to accept the two adresses. Cannot complete my order.My credit card is in US funds as I use it in winter while in Fl...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping cost

Pls note that I have received the following msg fm the seller, who finally didn't ship the item as it was not as described. Could you pls advise?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping to another country after purchasing an item by using a Canadian address

This buyer used a Canadian address to purchase an item from me. Now he wants it shipped to the Czech Republic. Shipping will be probably double or more than what I set the rate at for Canadian shipping. What do I do now? I believe this is against e-B...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Finding a particular seller

Looking to buy from a particular seller who is having a three day sale on eBay. Cannot find them anywhere.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ps4 at $250

I bought a Ps4 from and on paypal, it says the payment as been sent to Nathan Drake, which is a video game character from Uncharted. Is it a fraud? http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=271531910148&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:CA:1123

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

June 25th 2014 Weekly Board Hour

Hello Canadian eBayers! Welcome to the first Weekly Board Hour of the 2014 summer! We're looking forward to chat with you at 1 PM Eastern. Please feel free to get a head start and post your questions and comments at your convenience.

Resolved! Messaging seller after transaction

While browsing the US community boards some time ago I read a discussion among sellers upset that their seller status (I’m not sure of the exact term) is negatively impacted if they receive a message from a buyer after the transaction is complete. Th...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Contact ebay by phone

I tried to get refund on item that did not fit. Was told I was past time for refund but I am not. How do I contact ebay to resolve matter. there are no phone #'s anywhere and people on help sites keep mentioning "click on Phone icon" or "Call " icon ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do you find a seller store that you have bought from before?

How do you find a seller's store that you have bought from before? On my page there is not a place anymore that says achives, and that's where I used to go to look for the sellers that I bought things I liked from before and click on the link to go t...

to cnacell a transaction one my paypal account

I purchase a item the item listed is missing a piece it is a lamp so I paye for it and the costumer cannot tel me if I can have the missing piece so i paye for it but I can cancell it the buyer is ok with it but I dont know how because it was taken o...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unpaid disputes

How can you tell if a Buyer or Seller has had Unpaid Disputes filed against them. I want to check out Sellers but can't find out if they have had disputes filed.

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.