Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Resolved! How did seller get my email address??

I bought through Ebay. Did not leave Ebay. Asked a question to seller through Ebay messaging, he responded through Ebay messages.. But I also received 3 emails confirming my purchases to my personal email account directly from the seller. I did not r...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Default currency settings

FRUSTRATED! I need my default currency across the entire website to be in Canadian dollars, NOT in US dollars. I am on ebay.ca, so that is NOT the cause. I'm rather tired of my totals being completely out of whack because my bid is being taken in US ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Write up about combine shipping

Looking for a professional write-up on combined shipping, when buyers combine free ship with paid ship? Any positive input would be appreciated. Thank you.

Is there any way to bring up expired unsold items?

I just moved and haven't had a chance to maintain my selling for a couple months and just missed the 60 days to relist my items from my unsold list. Is there anyway to bring that back up? Thanks!

unable to make payment due to check out error and unresponsive ebay support staff

Hello Everyone: I am a buyer who regularly paid instantly for all of purchases made without any problem - close to 400 in total to date. Now all of a sudden I have an "unpaid item" notification attached to my ebay summary due to check out error from ...

MY PAYPAL IS RESTRICTED SINCE SEPTEMBRE I TRY TO CORRECT AND I CAN'T. ITRY TO JOIN THEM NO SUCCESS

paypal a vérifié mon compte. j'ai changé mot de passe et les questions de securité et ça marche pas ils veulent une photo identificitant pas question que j'envoies copie de permis de conduire ou passport ou quoi que ce soit du genre .venez a mon seco...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing problems

Hi, I am a first time seller and i'm having a problem trying to list my item. Whenever I try to list the item I'm getting a we're having a problem displaying this page on ebay. What should I do?

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Suddenly my home page says I'm in Canada??? I've got a Canadian flag in my tool bar. See no other

Suddenly I've got a Canadian flag on my ebay tool bar and thing are shown with the Canadian dollar symbol.I see no other problems with my account.I want an American flag up there so that my monies are in American dollars.Please help.How did this happ...

• 3 replies
  • 2 helpful

Beware adware infection on eBay

While browsing search listings on eBay a pop-up window came up asking whether I wanted to update my Java program. Like a fool I clicked yes and now have constant adware windows appearing on every page. This infection downloaded 4 programs that I have...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

1 listing, 2 package how will the shipping fees apply once i received the item?

Hi there, I bought a computer from a seller that includes a monitor(He is US and I'm Canada so we are in the GSP). Now the seller is telling me that the whole can't be packed in two boxes. If he packs one box with the computer and the other one with ...

Bought a counterfeit item, tried to report to Resolution center but can't...

The item was removed from listing and whenever I try to make a case, it doesn't work... First it gives me the item was removed from listing then it tells me "Your purchase may still be protected through eBay Money Back Guarantee. You can open a reque...

Is there a way to report an item or contact Ebay if it has been over 45 days since purchase?

I bought an item a few months back from ebay, a week later I bought the same item from a retail store. Both items seemed to wear out and stop working well before the suggested time frame. After contacting the manufacturing company and so on they info...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item not received, past 45 days - nothing I can do?

Hey everyone. I've been using eBay for several years and never had a bad experience, so I (naively) never bothered to read up on the fairly stringent buyer protection policies. On Nov 15, I bought an item from a user named bikehusla801 who seemed to ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

high shipping charges

whats with the crazy high shipping charges on most items I have sent to ebay themselves and never did I get an answerhow do they want people to buy the stuff if your going to screw people on shipping it to them like whats with that .

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Walmart vent

Do you think it's OK for customers to be hasssled for credit card sign up at the busy line up counters, seems very annoying to me.I'm in line to pay not to get a credit card.I know that the clerks are asked to get people to sign up, but who the heck ...

Halloween is just about over.

Just sitting here bored and looking at my listings. Last year we had over 120 kids for Halloween - this year we have had 17. I guess I am going to have to eat a lot of chocolate bars. They are all likely sitting at home playing video games on their d...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! An eBay member continues to message me after I have placed them in my BLOCK LIST...what goes?

An eBay member basically messaged me asking if we can "trade" things. She liked one of my gowns and has been since bothering me about trading for some of her items for sale. I politely replied saying IF I like anything I will let her know, just so sh...

• 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

PayPal scam

In french no less! Votre compte est temporairement suspendue. Besoin de mettre à jour Comment activer votre compte PayPalCher client,Notre service technique a récemment mis à jour nos services en ligne, en raison de cette mise à jour, nous sincèremen...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canadian with American Ebay location charging higher US shipping with import charge

Just wondering if anyone out there can offer there thoughts and wisdom on the following scenario? 1) Canadian Seller lists items through Ebay.com with an American location2) Buyer (me) buys item, thinking it's coming from the US, and pays for it thro...

American Red Cross: A Corporate Fleecing Operation ... ???

Someone forwarded me this article, it has caught me by surprise and I am quite angry if this is true: http://www.infowars.com/american-red-cross-a-corporate-fleecing-operation-exploiting-natural-disasters/ Quoting: ... striking examples of Red Cross ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canadian Mill Rates

I'm looking for a comparison of City and municipal Mill rates across Canada for Property taxes and can't find one.If anyone has one I'd be interested.

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why is a seller unable to lower a shipping rate?

While a listing was active, i asked a seller to offer a lower than advertised shipping rate to my location. He agreed to lower his rate from $17.56 to $9.00. When I won the auction, I received an invoice with the high shipping rate, I asked the selle...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item purchased from China

In the last year, I have purchased a few items from China (usually under 10$ items)in about 50% of the purchased, I never received the item.After contacting the seller, he offers to send another package with the same item since the delay is too long ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.