Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Harper opens door to European takeover of more Canadian companies

The Harper government has agreed to smooth the way for more takeovers of Canadian companies by European firms in one of several concessions during free-trade talks, sources tell The Canadian Press. Canada has also agreed to open up parts of its hydro...

Resolved! Is a buyer supposed to mark an item as received?

I've sold an item, and shipped it. Canada Post's tracking system marks it as having been delivered, but I haven't heard from the buyer. (Not that I necessarily need to.) I would, however like it know that he's gotten it and is happy.

Ended Buy-it-now lots sold/unsold status

When an Auction lot finishes it's easy to identify if the lot sold or not by the Bids column. Unsold has 0 bids. The Buy-it-now (B-I-N) lots do not appear to offer the same level of information and its unclear whether the lot sold/de-listed/re-listed...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I pressed achieve on a 'pending' sale and they disappeared?

Basically made an offer, not realizing I was entering a contract right away if the person agreed to my offer. Then it kept showing up on my 'pending' action section so I tried to delete and cancel it but couldn't, so I pressed achieved, not knowing w...

Spill in Alberta …….

The Apache pipeline has spilled 9.5 million litres of what is called oil fields salty water in Alberta….the largest spill in Alberta history. It comes at a time of continued sensitivity to spills, as the risks of pipeline transportation capture publi...

Justin Trudeau: Mac Harb Could Return To Liberals If He Sorts Out Expenses

Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau is facing criticism from Conservatives for saying he would "absolutely" welcome embattled Senator Mac Harb back to caucus if he can resolve his expense issues. Trudeau appeared on Global’s "The West Block With Tom Clark"...

Crackdown on temporary foreign workers

Crackdown on temporary foreign workers lets officials search without warrants Federal officials will have the right to walk into Canadian workplaces without a warrant as part of a tightening of the controversial foreign temporary workers program. Cha...

G8 partners put out by Britain’s hefty summit bill

Two days of accommodation at a lakeside golf hotel in Northern Ireland don’t come cheap – and Britain has irritated its fellow Group of Eight states by sending them hefty advance bills for the summit it is hosting there. In charging £1,000 ($1,600) f...

Don't Let a Few Bad Apples Spoil the Senate - Opinion

"The difference between a statesman and a politician," someone once said (I can't recall who), "is that the statesman thinks he belongs to the State, and the politician thinks the State belongs to him." There is more reality to this keen observation ...

Radio-Canada retreats on rebranding company as ICI

Radio-Canada is reversing its decision to rebrand itself as ICI, and is instead putting "Radio-Canada" back in its marketing and branding. Last week, Radio-Canada, CBC's French-language sister station, made public its rebranding plan, aimed at provid...

Advanced search not working

Advanced search is not working for me. The site is completely unresponsive for over a week. Is anyone out there having this problem? When I called ebay, they said there was a tech. problem, but it's also strange, that I have had nobody look at my ite...

I only ordered 1 item on the auction. my bid was successful. Can I change my quantity to 2 items & double my payment.! How to I edit mytotal

I bought 1 item on Ebay, my bid was successful. I would now like 2 of those items. How do I change the quantity and payment total. I've Emailed the seller and he said just double your payment total. Again, How do I change the total payment in the pay...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does anyone know when the track packet will be corrected!

I have tried numberous times to ship via this new track packet and everytime get the message that I have entered invalid shipping method.....Ebay.ca messaged that the problem had been corrected and still nothing. I am doing something wrong? Can anyon...

how can I save a search that has zero results

Just wondering if any one else has come across this new issue. I have found that the new changes to the site has made it, what looks like to be, imposable to save a search that has zero results. I can understand a typo but when I search for a rare it...

Seller has a return policy on listing but won't accept my return

I want to return an item because it doesn't fit. The seller has a return policy on the listing stating she accepts returns within 14 days if buyer pays for shipping. I've contacted her to notify her I would like to return my item but she sent me a me...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Should people over 60 Join Facebook?

When I bought my Blackberry, I thought about the 30-year business I ran with 1800 employees, all without a cell phone that plays music, takes videos, pictures and communicates with Facebook and Twitter. I signed up under duress for Twitter and Facebo...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.