Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

shipping!

when will i know the items arrive? or do i get notice in the process or shipping?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

If a buy request a lower postage rate without tracking is the seller still responsible for a lost package

A buyer has requested that I send a package at the lower postage rate which does not offer tracking, they say they are not worried about the tracking and will take the responsibility if it does not arrive. But is the seller (me) still responsible for...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

completed listings

I can't get completed listings to come up. I have gone to "advanced" and checked "completed listings" and then "search". Nothing happens.

Is there a way to list separately on flat rate shipping pricing for overseas international buyers and North American international buyers?

I am a Canadian Ebayer listing on both Canadian and U.S. Ebay sites. I am able to do calculated shipping on Ebay.ca so shipping costs are fair to worldwide buyers. But I can only do flat rate on Ebay.com. Because I am limited to flat rate on the U.S....

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unclaimed PayPal:Refund?

I hope someone can help me out, or point me in the right direction for some answers. I've tried to find answers from PayPal without much luck. I won an item on Ebay and made the payment to the seller and a Global Shipping Provider. The seller is unab...

need your opinion on this one

On June 1st I received neg feedback from member graemem07 on item 151 045 577 023. A brand new with tags Montreal Canadiens cap.The neg feedback came w/o warning and stated the following "stitching done poorly on the inside of cap. I immediately thou...

Request refund

Can anyone tell me how to request a refund.The seller and i have no dispute ,they simply told me to send a refund request

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Issue about USPS Priority Mail International shipment to Canada

Hello everyone, I've bought a set of golf clubs last week and they are being shipped to Toronto, Canada from California. The sender shipped out the package via USPS Priority Mail International on Monday, June 3rd. But since June 5th, there were no up...

Artemis Fowl

At the local Alzheimer book sale, Mary purchased several used "Artemis Fowl" books for Morgan, our twelve year old grandson. Anyone here with knowledge of these books?

davie crocket toy

Looking for a davie crocket toy and a waltham pocket watch

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

My screen now shows US Dollars and Canadian Dollars for the price. I want to go back to just US Dollars.

My screen now shows US Dollars and Canadian Dollars for the price. I want to go back to just US Dollars. I also now have a drop down menu that gives me a choice of English or French. How to I just get back to US Ebay?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why was I prevented from giving a higher shipping cost or using the "calculated" option?

I listed some items - nine Inuit Art publications and was prevented from using the "calculated" option and had to give a very low estimate for difficulties also had trouble with the domestic and international shipping details. miriamw9800

If I sell an item but have multiples can I relist the same add or will that effect the sold one in some way?

I had placed an add with my mobile so I didn't have a choice on multiples. I had 3 styles to choose from and just asked for an email from buyer stating which one they'd like. My question is can I use the relist option for that add in order to sell th...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Operator in Philly collapse deaths turns self in

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — A heavy equipment operator with a lengthy rap sheet who is accused of being high on marijuana when a downtown building collapsed onto a thrift store, killing six people, surrendered Saturday to face charges in the deaths, police s...

Labour pains!

http://vimeo.com/65927758

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

i'd like cancel my order because i had wrong click. i am really sorry.i do not need anymore if i buy it.

Sorry for the inconvenience, i do not know how to contact to seller.i'd like cancel my order because i had wrong click.i am really sorry.i do not need anymore if i buy it. AC ADAPTER FOR Samsung NP-QX410 NP-QX410-J01US NP-R20 CHA... (290716123331) Th...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

economy booming under CPC governance

Canada's economy created an impressive 95,000 new jobs in May -- the biggest monthly gain in nearly 11 years -- blowing away the expectations of most analysts. Economists had expected anywhere from 10,000 to 15,000 new jobs last month. Instead, the e...

• 24 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paypal is telling me to add a credit card or debit card to my account. I have my debit linked and have been using it for over a year.

I cannot get past this point to pay for my purchase. All my info is correct in paypal and ebay, and I've checked them both. I noticed that I get the same thing happening on mobile devices when I try to pay for things, but I've always been able to jus...

Can I get my money back on an item if the seller has not shipped my item yet?

I purchased an item that is from the US using paypal. I am from Canada and I even paid for the second shipping option so that it would arrive before I go away on vacation. However, I managed to buy the product at a store nearby so now I want to cance...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.