Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Buyers having problems with PayPal.

I am so sorry but my paypal account is messed up beyond all recognition. I know it is supposed to be easy but it has always been a huge nightmare for me. As a result I will not be doing business with eBay or payPal anymore, including this round of pu...

Help Needed Regarding a Refund to Buyer

Hello all, - I will try to be brief. On September 23/2007 I sold 2 vaccum tubes for $91.00US inc shipping, Ebay item # 170144957762. He sent payment via Paypal on Sept 25/2007 and I sent the parcel. - On November 19th he opened a dispute with Ebay ag...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Post has now implemented RATE ZONES on Small Packet Service

As of today, Canada Post has implemented RATE ZONE pricing on International Small Packet Service. http://www.canadapost.ca/business/tools/pg/prices/CPinter-e.asp Since over 80% of our shipments are via small packet, and over 50% of them are Internati...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Intellectual Property Rights - First Sale Doctrine Rights...

Hi People... I have looked through the previous posts and have not come across this one yet... I distribute DVD Karaoke Adapters, (Item number: 270202208754), as an example. The unit connects between your DVD player and your TV. The unit comes with a...

Anyone importing Ebay transactions into Simply Accounting?

Hi everyone, I would like to ask the board if anyone uses Simply accounting and imports the Ebay/Paypal transactions into it. I know that Ebay accounting assistant is for Quick books, American version. Thank you in advance, ouizalam

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

So what do I do with this? Where to report?

Buyer just won an auction from me and guess what their address is? No Shipping 123 Unknown Str. Toronto, ON M1M 1M1 Canada What do I do now? This person has over 500 feedbacks ... is this a joke? Do I report this, if so to whom? Thank you for your he...

Selling restrictions due to 2 NFB

Hi all, I am wondering how many other sellers here have had or do have the same issue as I have. Ebay has restricted my selling due to my having 2 NFB in the past couple of months and neither one is my fault.1 customer states a zipper was broken when...

Auction interference?

I am registered under a second user id which so far has FB rating of 1. I have been outbid on an auction with one seller. Another seller contacted me through that auction saying that he has a similar item for sale and giving me the Item number. I bel...

Closing my store-need to get rid of the inventory

I have decided after 2 years of running a store that I don't have the time or desire anymore. That leaves me with lots of inventory. I sell car, truck, motorcycle, snowmobile, marine brochures and have approx 7000-7500 brochures. I also have many mag...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

I'm speechless on this one ....customer not satisfied

I got an email from a customer about item number 290012662556, she says that she was under the impression that she was getting a hat and scarf and that they were supposed to be a Christmas present. Seriously??? I thought both the title and the descri...

html for dummmies I need help

Hello all I am foolishly thinking of trying to learn how to create a page for my store and I have no idea about html is there programs for free or cheap where you can learn any help would be great thanks Pat

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Insertion fee anomaly for items in $50 - $60 range

With the $CDN now virtually at par, has anyone else noticed that the insertion fee for items in $50.00 to $59.99 range are $2.40 if listed in $USD, but only $1.40 if listed in $CDN? Quite a difference!:-)

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help Center and Contact Us Pages Unavailable

Hi All, The Help Center and Contact Us pages are currently unavailable. We are working to resolve these issues and apologize for the inconvenience. Please also keep in mind that questions can many times be answered right here on the discussion boards...

eBay ranking going down

Let's see the ebay.ca or ebay.com ranking. Switch to 3yr / PageViews view. For the same fees as 2 years ago, only 1/3 - 1/2 buyers are coming to our stores.

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Happy New Year!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone. I wish all of you peace and prosperity in 2008!!...:-D Judy

*** Canadian PowerSellers: Take the PowerSeller Challenge ***

Hello PowerSellers, This year, Canadian PowerSellers (excluding residents of the province of Quebec), will be eligible to participate in the PowerSeller Challenge Sweepstakes. I will be watching the boards and look forward to your feedback on the swe...

Any FRENCH speaking PS here ? Anybody from QUEBEC ?

Bonjour everybody, Because there is no PS discussion board in the french version of eBay.ca, I'm wondering who is from Quebec or another province but speaking french in this PS community. Maybe we could share our Quebecois and french Canadian experie...

CanadaPOST New Year Cash Grab - More $$$ for Crappy Service

Give me a break - this lame excuse for a business is actually increasing prices - so they expect us to pay even more for their lousey, pathetic, slower-than-a-mule driven cart delivery service. I guess its time to bend-over again as CanadaPOST puts i...

DEFAMATORY FEEDBACK - FINALLY!!!!!!!

You think it will be answered by Ebay team? I just sent it: Message: Dear Ebay, The customer didn't read the description and lies in the feedback he left. This feedack destroys my PS reputation - and I worked really very hard to maintain it during th...

Tired of being Scammed, Going to blow my Cool Soon

I just Can't believe This, Twice this week I get a buyer emailing me and telling me there buckle is Scratched, I check every item that leaves here. here is a quote from her email " just receive my belt buckle but she is damaged, she is scratched ,thi...

Filled Final Value Fee & Received it, Need To Know About Feedback

Had a non Payer Buyer, No Comunication, Nothing, 21 Days. My ? is I am able to leave Feedback for this nonpayer is he or her Able to leave Feedback for me? If so it does not seem Fair since he never Paid or Responded to my emails etc. is it possible ...

:-x Happy Holidays :-x

Happy Holidays fellow PowerSellers ~ it's been great chatting and sharing information with everyone over the last year. I only wish the best for everyone in 2008! Sean

EXPRESSPOST SIGNATURE....GUARANTEED?

If I mail an item ExpressPost with buyers signature required, is this a guarantee that I could win a claim of an item not received? Is there any other ways to ship items to better cover the sellers back? Happy Holidays all! brukat2005

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Oy....what a day!

50 seven-year olds + 2 one hour school bus rides + 6 hours at a museum + 15 different crafts = one long, long day. A kindly, old bus driver who stops at the first Tim Horton's on the way home so the adults can have a caffeine fix = PRICELESS!

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buying and shipping!!!

So I purchase item: 320195870050 after much deliberation and confirming shipping to Canada is 'ONLY' $15. I need the battery enough to make me buy on ebay, something I don't usually do due to almost every purchase experience being a bad one. The guy ...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.