GSP = is nothing but a NIGHTMARE for CANADIAN buyers!!!

Dear members:

The GSP has been nothing but a NIGHTMARE for Canadian buyers like me !!!

The sellers do NOT pack the parcels for extended handling & travelling.

The parcels arrive & so many were crushed beyond belief !

The persons doing the delivery ignore requests to NOT to safe drop !

The drivers are RUDE & IGNORANT & OFFENSIVE ! Drop & run !

As a big time collector, I have decided NOT to buy from sellers using GSP.

No matter how bad I want this piece for my collection ! I buy lots here !

If other Canadians boycott this terrible shipping & total ripoff, perhaps Ebay might get the message !

Flyboyac in Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA.

View Entire Topic

The sellers do NOT pack the parcels for extended handling & travelling.

This is the responsibility, as you say, of the seller, not the GSP. It should be mentioned in Feedback

The persons doing the delivery ignore requests to NOT to safe drop !

Which sub-contractor delivered? While this IS the responsibility of the GSP (who hired them) a complaint to the company office might help.

Was the package marked Do Not Safe Drop? Again the seller's responsibility.

Have you looked into Canada Post's new FlexDelivery service? This is FREE and your parcels would be delivered to your local PO.

As a big time collector, I have decided NOT to buy from sellers using GSP.

A sensible move, although as you say it may reduce the number of items you are able to purchase.

Since you have been receiving damaged items  I hope you have been opening Not As Described disputes and stating that the shipping was through the GST. (Damaged packaging is an annoyance but not really  a Dispute.)

When you do that your refund comes from the GST (revenge!) but they do not want the item back. (Bonus!)
It would be useful to send a polite Message to the seller explaining what happened and perhaps pointing out that using USPS First Class International Parcel gives her the tracking she wants and ships through the postal system.

I'm sure you are already aware that the other job done by GSP is paying Canadian duty (over $140 value) and sales tax (over $40 value) . The GSP service fee is ~$5 while Canada Post for the same service charges $9.95.