How to get my refund back if the Seller Refuses?

Hello,

I still haven't received an item. The Seller did finally contact me. However, they did provide me with a tracking number. I tried the tracking number on my post office website and it doesn't exist. I also tried tracking on ebay, and it looks like it hasn't been shipped for a month. 

I did try to ask for a refund, but I all I got was another message from the Seller. So I tried again. What if I get the same baloney from the seller, what can I do now?

It's been almost two months since I ordered a this product that I haven't received.

Also, what do I when this same seller wants me to give them positive feedback, when all I have was a negative experience with them? I had issues with this in the past when I have a neutral or negative experience and those sellers wanted me to change my response for more future buyers to purchase from them. Otherwise, that is why give out feedback on this site.

View Entire Topic

The Paypal Resolution Centre is at the top of your PP account page under Tools.

You can open a Dispute for 180 days from payment.

If the seller cannot provide Proof of Delivery (not shipping, delivery) you will be refunded.

If you back your PP account with a credit card, you are also covered by the card's chargeback policy, which differs from card to card.

Go to eBay first (although you are too late in this instance), then Paypal, then the card.