buyer refuses to sell to me

Hi - I want to buy some brake pads and rotors from a seller on Ebay, but every time I click on buy it now,it tells me "The seller isn't accepting bids or offers from you" I can't understand why I would get this message. I have never ever bought from him,or attempted to buy from him before. I can't even contact the seller,because it says "this seller is not able to respond to your question" Can anyone out there in Ebay world help me???   The item order is #  294027830623        Thanks.  Russell

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Have you considered creating a new eBay account and trying to buy that way?

Several blocks that a Seller can have set up:

* Block buyers who have had 2 or more unpaid purchases in the last year

* Block buyers whose primary shipping address is in a location they don't ship to.

* you made it to their blocked buyer list for some reason (a seller can have up to 5000 buyers on the list)

They can also disable the "Contact Seller" link for anyone who is blocked

As someone said, sellers share their block list. This means you either did something that warranted being blocked or a seller is taking petty revenge because you were in the right and they were in the wrong.

As someone mentioned you could talk to the seller. If the seller won't listen, he/she loses a sale. 

mcrlmn
Community Member

Somehow you ended up on that seller's block list. 

Some sellers share their lists... 

You could try to send the seller a message and tell them you are trying to make a purchase and ask them to remove you from the block list. Other than that, it's up to the seller, really.