Canada Standard International without Tracking Numbers Estimated delivery arrived

tabuuk
Community Member

AS title above how many day estimate arrive to country destination.How many days can open dispute if the good never arrive.I send the msg to the seller about sending any receipt or proof,but the seller just inform send the parcel without any sending proof ,said that the delivery send by boat and estimated arrived around 30 to 60 days.How am i to know or check if never arrived or send.thanks admins

View Entire Topic

@tabuuk wrote:

... How many days can open dispute if the good never arrive.  I send the msg to the seller about sending any receipt or proof,but the seller just inform send the parcel without any sending proof, said that the delivery send by boat and estimated arrived around 30 to 60 days.

Your purchase details should give you an estimated time arrival. eBay protection is available for the 30 days after that delivery date estimate. Mark the last day on your calendar, if it has not arrived by then, open a claim on ebay.

Back when I used to send stuff from Canada via surface, it was 3-7 weeks to deliver in Europe and 5-12 weeks to deliver in Australia. 

Check the Seller's feedback, click on the negatives and neutrals they have gotten as a Seller to see what issues they may have with their sales.

-..-

Ask a Question