What do I do if I recieve an item after getting refound?

agra1-15
Community Member
Now, this is the problem:

My delivery date was set for August 13th, I bought the item since July 26th. I kept tracking the package and since July 31st, it said the item was shipped from the GSP however I didnt recieved nothing.

I asked eBay about my problem and they refound me because the item got lost but now the tracking changed and supposedly said since August 1st the item was "custom cleared" (It never appeared on my tracking until after my refound).

Now, I wonder what to do if I will recieve the item because I bought another somewhere else.

In case arrives, how do I return it? Where do I see where to return it? Did the seller got the money when I paid for the item and my refound money is from eBay?

Thanks.
View Entire Topic

Your purchase was late and you were refunded.

The item is apparently now on its way to you.

Did the seller got the money when I paid for the item and my refound money is from eBay?

The seller was paid because she delivered it to PitneyBowes/GSP.

GSP/Pitney Bowes does not want it back.

The refund is from GSP/Pitney Bowes because they did not fulfill their contract to deliver promptly.

You can keep it, sell it, or donate it.

Since you did not actually pay for it, ethically the better choice would be donation to a charity of your choice.

BTW-- The seller was not at fault for the delayed delivery. I hope you will not leave her negative feedback.

Ask a Question