Hello, I din't order the APPLE 6 from China just look at and they ask me to pay for that. what can

Hello, please don't take the money to pay the item that I don't submit or confirm to pay the item. one of them is from China a bout the Apple 6. I just look at it and they want me to pay.I told them that i dont want it. and i dont wanted to pay the thing that don't need it.but still ask me to pay. so that is why I want to tell you don't take my money to pay to them even ebay could not ask me to pay to them, thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

@civic00911 wrote:

.... I don't submit or confirm to pay the item. one of them is from China a bout the Apple 6. I just look at it and they want me to pay.I told them that i dont want it. and i dont wanted to pay the thing that don't need it.but still ask me to pay.

Is it showing in your eBay My Purchases?

https://www.ebay.ca/myb/PurchaseHistory

If it shows there, you managed to start the purchase procedure. You can ask the seller to cancel the purchase (contact seller link is in the more actions menu next to the sale details).

If the payment request is only showing in messages or emails, but not in your Purchase History then someone is trying to scam you.

-..-

Unless you clicked on the Add to my Watch List button, you probably did agree to buy and pay for the item.

Your seller is not here, this is a Member to Member Board.

Go to the original listing.

Go to Contact Seller.

Tell the Seller that you want to Cancel your purchase.

The Seller has two choices:

• he can cancel the sale as Buyer Remorse. You will be asked to agree. Do so promptly. It would be polite to leave positive feedback because his other choice is
  • He opens an Unpaid Item Dispute. If you don't pay that, you get a Strike against your Buying account. This will prevent you from bidding with thousands of other sellers who have automatic Blocks against bidders with deadbeat Strikes.

You don't get a choice which way the seller goes on this.

The Watch List is very handy.

It allows you not only to keep an eye on items that interest you, but you can use it to compare similar items for price and item specifics.

Watches doesn't  mean you purshase,

Ask a Question