I want to use Paypal balance pay the item, don't want to use credit card

I charge money into the Paypal but when I buy something it show i should add credit card , but I don't want to use credit card, how can I use the money in the Paypal?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

FWIW , if you do use your PP balance and things go pearshaped, only the seller will be able to refund you, not Paypal.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

@zhan6559_nhy2lya wrote:

I charge money into the Paypal but when I buy something it show i should add credit card , but I don't want to use credit card, how can I use the money in the Paypal?

@zhan6559_nhy2lya wrote:

if ebay requesting additional credit card .. that means the balance on your paypal is not enough to buy the item

you can still use paypal for all your shopping .... as long as balance in your paypal enough to buy item

I think the request for the card is for indentification confirmation. As long as you have money in your paypal account, your credit card will not be charged. If your purchases exceed your paypal balance, then your card will be charged.

Ask a Question