Buyer Paid but eBay Didn't Pay Me

ionamic
Community Member

On September 18th a buyer purchased a video camera from me. He paid eBay and I have proof.  It is now three weeks later and yet eBay has not paid me. I have had over 5 hours of conversations with eBay and Paypal and each one sends me to the other.  In one of my many phone calls with a Paypal supervisor I am told that eBay now has their own payment processing system apart from Paypal. Therin lies the problem.  It's an amount of $675 and in spite of my runaround from eBay support people over the past three weeks, no one knows anything. I ask for a supervisor but they never escalate my case. They just ask for me to repeat everything again and again with no resolution. 

I have given up and chose to file a complaint with the BBB in San Jose. That may go nowhere but it's a desperate move to get someone's attention.  This is just another example of a corporate giant that needs your business but when you have a problem, they want you to ask for help from one of their other unhappy customers. (communities and forums)) IE: "don't bother us...we're busy running to the bank"

View Entire Topic

Zombie Thread from

10-09-2019 06:58:13 PM

Ask a Question