refunds

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have an issue with 2 items that I returned to a buyer. Each buyer recieved a refund for cards I mailed them. Both rec'd their refunds but are refusing to return the cards to me. 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

"I have an issue with 2 items that I returned to a buyer. Each buyer recieved a refund for cards I mailed them. Both rec'd their refunds but are refusing to return the cards to me." 

"I have an issue with 2 items that I returned to a buyer."

What?

"Each buyer recieved a refund for cards I mailed them."

What, What?

CLARITY<PROOF READING<GRAMMER

It’s rarely a good idea to refund before you receive the item back unless you don’t want it back.  Once you have already refunded there is no incentive for the buyer to return the item.  

If a buyer wants a refund because there was a problem with the item the seller is responsible for paying for return shipping. Could they be waiting for a return label? Are they saying that they won’t send the items back or just ignoring your requests?

Are you the buyer or the seller?

If you are the seller, you do not have to refund until you receive the product back.

You may be required to pay for return shipping.

If you are the buyer, the seller does not have to refund you until you can prove delivery (not shipping, delivery).
You may be required to pay for return shipping.

If a seller refunds without receiving the unwanted product first, he is at the mercy of the buyer.

If a buyer sends the unwanted product without tracking, he is at the mercy of the seller.

It is a good idea to have a Dispute opened  (the Resolution Centre is at the bottom of most eBay pages) when there is a disagreement. It won't hurt either party if the steps in solving problems are followed promptly and precisely.

Ask a Question