BOOSTING Views and thereby increasing SALES! PLEASE Advise!

gdk_group
Community Member

Hello Fellow Ebay Sellers,

Simple question yet so complex to implement: How to boost my sales on Ebay? 

I have tried most of the methods by looking up on Google, Competitive pricing, Attractive pictures and description, offering FREE SHIPPING and everything else.

For reference here are some of my products: Product 1 Product 2.

I have launched Product 1 four days ago and I have not even a single sale. Product 2 was launched seven days ago and not a single sale. Its just not the sales, the views are around 30 for both products. 

I would be extremely grateful if anyone tried to suggest and help me out. It would be my honour and pleasure to gain more knowledge from the Ebay community.

Looking forward to getting some advise.

Thank you for your time.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

ZOMBIE THREAD FROM 2017

It is usually a good idea to start your own thread rather than try to revive a long dead post.

ZOMBIE THREAD

I think ebay has slowed down as of late my sales have dropped 25% 

The most important selling tool online is your Title.

And on eBay you have 80 keystrokes absolutely free to find a customer.

As noted, watch those keywords.

Using 'gold' and 'silver' when an item is neither can get your listing pulled and a Defect on your account.

"Goldtone" and "silvertone" are acceptable.

Shipping is the hardest part of selling.

But if you don't have a price for shipping indicated, your items will either not show at all or be a the bottom of the list.

Don't try to be cute with shipping costs. What you say you are going to charge is the ONLY amount you can charge.

The location of the item is what should be in your listing.

NOT your location.

If you are dropshipping the location is that of your supplier.

And from your product mix, and your photos, and your descriptions, you are dropshipping.

Be aware that your supplier has hundreds of other resellers competing with you.

Be aware that if he runs out of stock, you won't find out until he cannot fill an order.

Be aware that your customer will be angry with you and you will get the eBay Defect.

Read up on the Defect program and how it affects sellers.

Be aware that if your customer is expecting a shipment from Ottawa and it gets tied up in customs because of the China/fentanyl/UPU question, he will blame you and you will get the eBay Defect.

ProTip:

Sell what you know; Know what you sell.

Don't sell anything you don't have in your hands.

A bit of overprices

I'll look at two of your listings...

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/322519090828 -- no shipping cost specified

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/322547792920 -- your first image shows four watches -- are you selling 1 or 4?

You use the words Gold Silver as colours -- which is certainly not the colours I see in the images (if someone was searching using "gold" or "silver" words -- they'd skip).

Use the title to attract viewers who may be interested in buying your product.

Instead of:

Women Watch Analog Quartz Gold White Silver Leather Wrist Watch Fashion Bracelet

try:

Women's Music Style Fashion Watch - Analog quartz White leather Wrist bracelet

-,,-