Can you still see bidders' other activity on here?

A while back eBay had a thing where you could see bidders' activity, like how many other auctions they were bidding on, had won, or (I think?) bids retracted.

Is that gone now, with their "privacy" updates?  I had a search but couldn't find it.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

If someone is bidding you can go to the listing, click on number of bids to see who is bidding.  Then click on a bidders ID and it will bring up their 30  day bid history.   At one time you couldn't do that on your own listings until you signed out so you might still have to sign out first.

I could be wrong but I don't think this shows up on your own bids (you can always see who has bid and if anyone retracted but that's it) but you can still see that other history on other people's auctions.

I just checked for fun and my auctions with bids only shows me who is bidding. However, I checked out a couple of auctions on my watch list and it does show up there. If you click the bids it shows "Bid History" then  from the list of bidders (scrambled for names with the ***) you can click on them and it shows "Bid History" with last time they bid, who they bid (scrambled again) how often, etc. Not sure if that's what you are looking for but it still works for me (on other auctions than my own!). It doesn't work for any if they are "private listing" though.