EU VAT EU & IOSS

After you ship you get the following if you hover over TAX DETAILS on your ITEM DETAILS page.

Tax details
Please ensure that you share eBay’s IOSS number electronically with your carrier for your shipment to the

EU.

VAT Paid : IOSS - IM2760000742

How would you do this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

@ight.coin wrote:

After you ship you get the following if you hover over TAX DETAILS on your ITEM DETAILS page.

Tax details
Please ensure that you share eBay’s IOSS number electronically with your carrier for your shipment to the

EU.

VAT Paid : IOSS - IM2760000742

How would you do this?

@ight.coin 

Another way similar to @maximus7001 is to include that information to the customs section in notes. I include the amount that was collected using copy and paste from the packing slip. That way when label is scanned they will see on their display.

I had it happen on an order to the UK where that info about VAT paid was a line of the address. Problem being it deleted an important part of the address that was required for the buyer for area of London the customer was located in. I only discovered this from a google check and then confirming with the customer. Unfortunately address formats are NOT universal.

-Lotzofuniquegoodies.

-Lotz

Use this "VAT Paid : IOSS - IM2760000742" as the second line of the address. That way it can be seen with eyes too.

If you are using eBay labels its part of the bar code.

If you are hand writing the address, that information should be written on the label.