International shipping quote problems

Are any other Canadian sellers having issues with their listings not giving international customers quotes on shipping?

As of yesterday, my US customers wanting items that are over the weight/size limit for tracked package and is requiring to be sent using expedited shipping is showing a message directing the customer to contact me for a shipping quote.  Like anything over 2kg???

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Could you give one of the item numbers please?  And also the weight and dimensions that you used in the shipping section.

When I look at your item in search mode with a US zip code 3 of them do show shipping non specified but when  I click on the listings there is a ups shipping cost.  When I put one of those into my cart it does look as if I could purchase them. So if it is one of those items it's odd that your US buyers can't purchase.

Also, please double check the measurements that you have entered in your 2 listings for music sheets,  the search mode is showing $153 expedited to ship to a Florida zip code. That sounds high for that item. Once I click on the item, it gives me a much cheaper ups cost. It doesn't even offer the expected method.  But when buyers see $153 in search, it's unlikely they will go into the listing and see the cheaper price.

I've been having reports that buyers in Singapore are being told that I do not ship there. I do, and have replied with shipping costs when asked.

I checked and I have no Block on Singapore and do ship Worldwide.