Listing not showing up after 24 hours despite all the conditions met

vgr-6490
Community Member

Why my listing not showing up after 24 hours despite all the conditions met?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

This can happen when you have a new account. They say 24 hours, but I've had it take more like 48+ when I first created a new account. I know it's frustrating, but you just have to be patient. It only seems to happen early on. When you become established, things should appear within a few minutes.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Have you already signed up with Managed Payments and linked your chequing account to eBay?   Wha type of item are you selling?

If your item is those expensive vintage jeans, it is now showing.

If you don't have Immediate Payment Required, be careful of any customer asking for your Paypal address (because eBay no longer supports seller payments via PP) or that you text them for more information (because eBay Messages keep all the communications available as a transaction protection).

Texts are usually a lead in to a fake payment scam.

And I second the advice to make sure your Managed Payments account is set up so that eBay can transfer your money to your chequing account.

@vgr-6490 wrote:

Why my listing not showing up after 24 hours despite all the conditions met?

@vgr-6490 

It's also a good idea to make sure your settings are correct so that you are seeing all ebay mail that is being sent to you. You can use a secondary email addy to confirm this. When you create a listing you can get a confirmation email to the back up advising you of your listing along with messages when something sells or from buyers with questions. The communication with buyers link may or may not be disabled. Coming up as disabled at my end. Accessed from account settings at top of page on a pc.

https://accountsettings.ebay.ca/uas

lotzofuniquegoodies_0-1677440082253.png

-Lotz