Lots of Glitches this morning

devon@ebay 

Was in the middle of adding some listings this morning when eBay suddenly made me login again. After doing so I am seeing a ton of glitches so posting in case anyone else sees them and to bring them up. Obvioulsy they seem to be doing some sort of update as a few things have been corrected but most persist. 

1- My seller overview is now inviting me to open a store. I've had a store for years...

2 - My store shows 299 listings. I have almost 500 i can see them from seller overview but not in store view

3 - My sales in seller overview now show 0 over my history

4 - My listings eligible for offers is gone. 

5 - Seller overview has a getting started window that when you click customize you can't remove

6 My traffic history is gone.  Shows all 0's

7 Everytime I start a listing i get the "welcome to the new listing tool pop-up'

8 On said new listing page it's wiped out my 'defaults' and the shipping measurements are now in lbs and inches with no apparent way to change it. 

9 - Saw this mentioned already but just noticed - Similar items now appear in the middle of our listings. That's ridiculous. 

Does no one do any QA before releasing updates? I have some background in QA I'm open to a contract position as a part time job I'm pretty sure i can test better then what you are doing.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Looks like the vast majority of the changes were rolled back as the listing screen is back to how it was earlier today. And my seller Hub is back to normal as well. 

Chalk that one up as a botched rollout 🙂

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

@ericsells75 wrote:

devon@ebay 

Was in the middle of adding some listings this morning when eBay suddenly made me login again. After doing so I am seeing a ton of glitches so posting in case anyone else sees them and to bring them up. Obvioulsy they seem to be doing some sort of update as a few things have been corrected but most persist. 

1- My seller overview is now inviting me to open a store. I've had a store for years...

2 - My store shows 299 listings. I have almost 500 i can see them from seller overview but not in store view

3 - My sales in seller overview now show 0 over my history

4 - My listings eligible for offers is gone. 

5 - Seller overview has a getting started window that when you click customize you can't remove

6 My traffic history is gone.  Shows all 0's

7 Everytime I start a listing i get the "welcome to the new listing tool pop-up'

8 On said new listing page it's wiped out my 'defaults' and the shipping measurements are now in lbs and inches with no apparent way to change it. 

9 - Saw this mentioned already but just noticed - Similar items now appear in the middle of our listings. That's ridiculous. 

Does no one do any QA before releasing updates? I have some background in QA I'm open to a contract position as a part time job I'm pretty sure i can test better then what you are doing.

Hi @ericsells75! I am glad to hear everything was resolved. Please feel free to reach back out if things are still glitching and I will get them reported! 

For number 8 - My guess is you migrated over the US listing page because i see add video now which i believe was only available on .com before now - So yeah not everyone does things the US way 🙂